Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

As I commented days ago I am reading the old threads of VSFS and I'm going in 2009 where everyone loves Abby Lee ironically spent the whole show dancing and not parading, throwing kisses, interacting with BEP and just those things are the ones that criticize him rest of the models in 2007, 2008 and now hahahaha and what I still read at present the edition of the show is still disgusting.

Returning to the present, I really LOVE Aiden and think that in 2017 we thought that I was with VS only for Monica Mitro, Elsa's first photo (of this new session) that I like although I want her to eat a little more, I love Barbara but that photo or not.

13 hours ago, Mary17 said:

As I commented days ago I am reading the old threads of VSFS and I'm going in 2009 where everyone loves Abby Lee ironically spent the whole show dancing and not parading, throwing kisses, interacting with BEP and just those things are the ones that criticize him rest of the models in 2007, 2008 and now hahahaha and what I still read at present the edition of the show is still disgusting.

Returning to the present, I really LOVE Aiden and think that in 2017 we thought that I was with VS only for Monica Mitro, Elsa's first photo (of this new session) that I like although I want her to eat a little more, I love Barbara but that photo or not.

I love reading through the old VSFS threads! I haven't read 2009 yet, that year is a show I only watched a few times. I never cared much for Abby but I do remember her 2009 oufits. 

-AIDEN :biggrin: She is amazing. I've always loved her face, but she has a great body, looks mature but not old, love her hair, and she can do sexy very well. I'm sure she'll stick around even if    she wasn't Monica's step-daughter or whatever. Aiden is great. I hope she continues as a regular in both catalogue in VSFS. She is not Angel material just yet, but she may be. 

-She looks better than Barbara. Barbara looks better in the most recent picture but still kinda "meh". Her white wall shots were actually better than this location shoot. 

-Not liking Elsa's hair. her body looks great, though . I'm kinda bored with her anymore after the FB, to be honest. 

-Lotta looks cute. Yeah, she is a bit bland but good enough as a filler. 

-I still think Alexina's face is not attractive at all, but her work is growing on me. I do think she's good for VS even if I think her face is:noexpression:

-I want more Maia Cotton, Aiden, Barbara (I'll keep giving her chances even though I'm not impressed by this batch of VS), Yasmin, Grace.....I can't remember who else lol

I kinda wanna kick out all the Angels and replace them with these girls lol. I still like Taylor and Josephine, but I'm over Elsa, kind over Romee, never liked Sara/Lais/Stella/Martha, Candice/Behati don't count anymore, Lily is gone....

On 2/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, bump said:

My favorite out of the current Angels would have to be Romee I guess because Behati and Candice don't count anymore, Lily is gone, Miranda has been gone...I used to like Elsa but not a fan anymore...so I guess my favorite current Angel is Romee....wow that is weird to say. I have always thought she was cute, but I NEVER thought she'd be my favorite Angel....Jasmine is a close second though.

19 minutes ago, bump said:

I kinda wanna kick out all the Angels and replace them with these girls lol. I still like Taylor and Josephine, but I'm over Elsa, kind over Romee, never liked Sara/Lais/Stella/Martha, Candice/Behati don't count anymore, Lily is gone....

That changed quickly. 😂

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

That changed quickly. 😂

omg I know!! This last batch of pictures is what did it! and the fact that they are using girls like Aiden and I'm even starting to understand the appeal of Alexina. 

I think Romee is beautiful but dammit she always look like she smoked a blunt and is going to take a nap, which is great but not when you are modeling sexy lingerie.  you should probably be awake if you are going to act like you are a sexy goddess. 

I just don't ever not see her sleepy high face anymore lol

edit: @medicenevs gotta give you credit for helping me see the light....ever since you mentioned Romee's sleepy/high look, that's all I see LOL

edit: Idk how I did this, but I forgot Jasmine in the list above. I adore Jasmine, so her Taylor, and Josephine can stay. the rest of the Angels can go 

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I'm sorry for putting that into your head, lol.

LOL this is all your fault girl :rofl:

I'm honestly happy you are were so observant and saw that because now I just laugh when  I look at Romee and I've needed some good laughs recently. 

9 hours ago, bump said:

I think Romee is beautiful but dammit she always look like she smoked a blunt and is going to take a nap, which is great but not when you are modeling sexy lingerie.  you should probably be awake if you are going to act like you are a sexy goddess. 

I'm dead. This is so true!