Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Guys a question (Sorry that has nothing to do with VS) some know how to download the photos from the page asos.com.

Returning to VS, I like to see grace in lingerie but it is not a great photo, in theory it is in a set but everything is white, white sheet, white curtain is more than the same. I can not stand Maya Steper is not ugly or bad model but is another blonde, does not bring me anything.

18 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

The whole spring series is kinda meh, but that black lingerie shot from Grace definitely stands out in a good way. 

Not really feeling it with Barbara. 

Thank you, next to Lameka and Alexina. More Aiden and Sofie please! 

I agree with all of this except for Sofie.

Barbara is my favorite model (if anyone here reads my posts, I'm sure you know that because I say it A LOT) but her pictures sucked. She looks confused and bored. 

Grace is just :heart::PinkCouture2:. I used to think she was boring (beautiful, omg so beautiful, but bland) but the recycled lingerie picture is stunning and even the picture with the PINK style yellow bra is great. 

Lameka's forehead bothers me, all of Alexina bothers me, and I actually don't really  like Sofie. She was cute for the show but her smile and general aura should be in PINK not mainline.

I LOVE Aiden!!! That face :wub6yh2cm:

1 hour ago, bump said:

but the recycled lingerie picture is stunning and even the picture with the PINK style yellow bra is great. 

Lameka's forehead bothers me, all of Alexina bothers me, and I actually don't really  like Sofie. She was cute for the show but her smile and general aura should be in PINK not mainline.

I LOVE Aiden!!! That face :wub6yh2cm:

+1 i love you @bump

Just now, Mary17 said:

+1 i love you @bump

:wub6yh2cm: you too Mary!

I love how much you post pictures and it's cool that you and I agree on a lot of things, too.

I'm curious, who is your favorite VS Angel out of the current line up?

My favorite out of the current Angels would have to be Romee I guess because Behati and Candice don't count anymore, Lily is gone, Miranda has been gone...I used to like Elsa but not a fan anymore...so I guess my favorite current Angel is Romee....wow that is weird to say. I have always thought she was cute, but I NEVER thought she'd be my favorite Angel....Jasmine is a close second though.

12 minutes ago, bump said:

I'm curious, who is your favorite VS Angel out of the current line up?

My favorite out of the current Angels would have to be Romee I guess because Behati and Candice don't count anymore, Lily is gone, Miranda has been gone...I used to like Elsa but not a fan anymore...so I guess my favorite current Angel is Romee....wow that is weird to say. I have always thought she was cute, but I NEVER thought she'd be my favorite Angel....Jasmine is a close second though.

Its difficult, I love Lais very much but in the show I feel lacking energy, although her body is INCREDIBLE, she reminds me of how they used to show at the shows 2000 or 2001. Impressively every day I like Taylor but the show is like meh, I have a special affection for Sara and I feel that VS does not care. In general, I think my list would be, Candice, Adriana, Gisele, Ale, Bee. The ones I liked least were Selita, Marisa and Stella.

Sofie has nothing to do in PINK. Despite her more childish or extroverted aura, she already has more mature features such as Grace.

I can see Elsa leaving VS soon and having Barbara as a new angel after her departure. Although it's hard for me to see my favorite angels leave, it's time for VS to hire new faces and in my opinion, I do not think Elsa cares too much to continue with VS or not.

3 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Sofie has nothing to do in PINK. Despite her more childish or extroverted aura, she already has more mature features such as Grace.

I can see Elsa leaving VS soon and having Barbara as a new angel after her departure. Although it's hard for me to see my favorite angels leave, it's time for VS to hire new faces and in my opinion, I do not think Elsa cares too much to continue with VS or not.

+1

6 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

https://www.instagram.com/vsangels_models_/

vsangels_models_51376779_1318859524923367_7363419259471629299_n.jpg vsangels_models_51986108_368590470392422_3708188241520512525_n.jpg 

AIDEEEEEEENNNNNN More for her PLEASE VS :woot::wub:  Romee is tragic  :ph34r: