Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, bump said:

I hope so!!!! Candice is one of my all time favorite models for Swim. Swim is also my favorite section of VS.

There's no way in hell Candice is going to shoot VS Swim ever again, for swim shoots she has Tropic of C and she seems happy with that. I'm speaking of shooting with VS Lingerie or Sport, or Fragrance, nothing else.

Hace 3 horas, Bettina Saw-Morgan dijo:

How nice it is to be rome sleeping and working all at the same time. one bubis de romee looks normal, the other one looks strange as inwards. I hope that Bee works with VS in something during the year, if she decided to stay or if she was offered more money, I hope it's worth it, I've always liked Candice no more. I had forgotten Candice's swimmer line, I hope then I will do lingerie, vsx, beauty.

-I knew I recognized Grace's lingerie from somewhere!!! It's like the exact same damn....:O_O:

-I love that we have location shoot shots!!! But.....(you know there's gonna be something negative with me)...Barbara looks bad. Grace looks gorgeous and even Alexina looks ok. Not liking how tired Barbara looks. 

-I think Aiden is beautiful!!! Excited to see more of her. Lameka should not shoot for VS, she should just do the VSFS. 

-I'm over Elsa, aside from the FB I can't remember the last time I think she looked really good like I used to think. Between her sausage link lips and choppy

haircut, I've finally lost interest in her. She used to be sooo pretty but she is too mature looking now (but I guess duh, she's like 30)

-The picture of Barbara, Alexina, and Grace looks like they superimposed individual pictures on the same background. that's a bad picture, none of them look good. Grace's hair looks gummy and unwashed, Barbara looks confused, and I just don't like Alexina's looks very much. 

thank you to all those posting pictures.:Dinah: Even though I think the pictures suck, I am happy to get to see them finally. 

Oh man Bettina, thanks for adding that,  I forgot Josephine modeled that, too.

And yeah, I can see jessicanicole's point and I agree with her that it must sell well. I personally love that piece. Also, I agree that the picture of Grace is great, she needs to be an Angel ASAP

And yes, medicenevs is right as well, they could change it even just a little bit. Why not have a different color where the light pink is? I would love a sky blue.