Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is it just me or the Josephine-crazy phase on VS is slowly fading away? Not that I'm complaining:rofl: but I find curious that they went from basically making the three past shows about her, she was everywhere on the website and the stores, she was in every campaing to now only being show every now and then.

19 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Is it just me or the Josephine-crazy phase on VS is slowly fading away? Not that I'm complaining:rofl: but I find curious that they went from basically making the three past shows about her, she was everywhere on the website and the stores, she was in every campaing to now only being show every now and then.

I personally prefer it to be that way, already in his ig we see a LOT of it, the last publication of revolve looks something vulgar

Minus the tigger one I'm really liking everything I see from LIVY

5 hours ago, camomille said:

I don’t think this is like the BalmainxVS and MaryxVS things though, because these Livy pieces have been for sale on Livy’s website for a while now with no mention of VS. It looks like VS is just going to sell a part of Livy’s collection?

Yup, that's what I thought the minute I saw the LIVY thing, because there is not even a little VS on their pieces, like you know the Balmain ones did have the VS on them.

They are going to carry some pieces of them, get some % of sales and call it a day

Sadie can be cute but she is not model material, except maybe some cute commercial shoots. Maybe she could do PINK but I do not see her as VS material. She is too thin for my liking and her face is pretty but nothing special. At least the VS Angels have interesting faces. I don't think Sara's face is pretty for example, but it is very interesting and she has mega sex appeal so I see why she's an Angel and I am very happy for her because of that. Sadie just doesn't do it for me, but good for her for getting the show. I'm guessing the picture above is from a launch for the collection, I doubt she's shooting any campaigns or pictures (god I hope I'm wrong). 

Thanks @ivancica. Does anyone know who the model with Sadie is? She looks cute. 

3 minutes ago, bump said:

Thanks @ivancica. Does anyone know who the model with Sadie is? She looks cute. 

The blonde is Megan Williams. 

Maia Cotton and Maya Stepper are the other two in the gif/boomerang. 

Sadie was just attending the launch event. She wasn’t there as a VS spokesperson like Sara was. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

The blonde is Megan Williams. 

Maia Cotton and Maya Stepper are the other two in the gif/boomerang. 

Sadie was just attending the launch event. She wasn’t there as a VS spokesperson like Sara was. 

Awesome, thank you for answering!! I really liked Megan in the VSFS. She is a bit plain, but she is pretty. 

I am really digging Maia and Maya. 

And good for Sara! I am not a fan of hers, but I don't think she gets the amount of love from VS that she deserves so I'm happy to see that she is doing events and stuff. 

This collaboration with LIVY....(I like there stuff)......but it makes absolutely no sense. They didn't even bother to use there own photography....and pretty much copy pasted LIVY to Victoria Secret in a layout/design that doesn't fit the original content of the website.

.......and LIVY's stuff looks better than VS lingerie...why would they have this ultra chic brand items next to ":dead_horse:Valentine's Day" campaign....This budget is tragic.