Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Tell Lorena to stop stealing Romee's brand with the squinty eyes.:rofl: Tbh, Lorena may not be the best walker but the girl is gorgeous and knows how to move, and her walk isn't any worst than Jo or Taylor's so, who cares? I only care about the walk when it comes to openings or the FB.

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Tell Lorena to stop stealing Romee's brand with the squinty eyes.:rofl: Tbh, Lorena may not be the best walker but the girl is gorgeous and knows how to move, and her walk isn't any worst than Jo or Taylor's so, who cares? I only care about the walk when it comes to openings or the FB.

Oh yikes Romee has squinty eyes, too....dammit two models I really like and now I just see - _- when I think of them. lol 

Walks don't bother me either, except exactly as you stated, the openings and FB. I hope to see Taylor with a FB in the future, but I think as long as she just opens a segment with it or is just in the middle or closing, she would be fine. I could never see her opening the show in a FB. I think Jasmine would be a fantastic model to have open the show next year, her walk is great. Lorena's wasn't the best, but I enjoyed how much she was smiling and how radiant and bright she looked. 

1 minute ago, bump said:

Oh yikes Romee has squinty eyes, too....dammit two models I really like and now I just see - _- when I think of them. lol 

Squinty eyes, looking either mad or super sleepy is Romee's signature, how didn't you notice, sis? You always notice everything.:rofl:

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Squinty eyes, looking either mad or super sleepy is Romee's signature, how didn't you notice, sis? You always notice everything.:rofl:

lol the sleepy eyes!!! yeah, that's right...I think Romee is pretty and I like looking at her pictures but I never look too hard at them because a lot of them are boring. She is just pretty so I'm go "oh yeah she looks pretty but I'm bored, next picture!!"

it's like that one time someone compared smiling Barbara P to smiling Gollum...and I LOVE Barbara's face, I mean I am mesmerized by her face but I totally saw the Gollum comparison...but once you all point it out I never forget it so Sleepy Romee the Squinter will be stuck in my mind now :rofl:

sorry to leave the topic, but like Jaz was watching old threads of BZ and finished yesterday the thread of the VSFS 2007, it is amazing to see how everyone loved Candice and hated Adriana, I also saw that they liked Lindsay and not Behati and all the anger because I do not walk ABB, I laughed a lot, I'm going to read now the thread 2008 to see what surprises I see.

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Jasmine was checking out her BZ thread tonight. Kind of fun for us. 

Wow, that is awesome! I always wonderered how many models knew about BZ and checked it out, this site seems HUGE. I am stunned at how many members there are and how active members are, so I'm not surprised the models know that BZ exists. 

I love Jasmine's look, like all of it-hair, skin, body, face, poses. She's a great VS Angel and seeing this made me want to look up some of her favorite pictures of mine which I'll include a few here. jasmine-tookes-victorias-secret-spring-sjasmine-tookes-victoria-s-secret-photoshvictorias-secret-holiday-2016-63.jpgjasmine-tookes-victoria-s-secret-october740full-jasmine-tookes+%252853%2529.jpg

It's sad that we are joking about how this line/collaboration is aimed at adults like adult adults not young still teeny bopper adults like me lol.

recently,  VS photoshoots make it seem like they cater to teens/college age and now we joke that "wow they have a line for adults? cool!"...it's like when they created PINK and people said "wow they have a line for teens/college girls"...but that wasn't a joke lol

VS was always about strong, mature, sexy adults and PINK was for the bubbly and bright  young teens/ young adults. 

VS has become PINKK....so now we're all shocked when they produce something that looks like an adult would wear when the brand is supposed to be for adults in the first place lol

they are regressing so badly.