Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

13 hours ago, hellobombshell said:

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I was in my local VS Store in the UK last week, and there is a ton of the VS x Mary Katranzou collaboration still left over. It's just hanging around the store. When they had the VS x Balmain collection, it was completely all gone within two weeks of the last stock entering the store. So perhaps this is showing that the VS  x MK collection hasn't sold as well as anticipated.

I think you're right, it sounds like it's not selling well. 

I'm in the US and I haven't been in my VS store for about a month or two, but I don't think my store got any MK or Balmain pieces. I live about an hour from a pretty big city on the east coast (I know my location says NYC but that's just where I want to live, not where I actually live lol) and we usually get a lot of good shit down this way, but not at VS (but our VS store is really really nice though for a small area of about 170,000 people). So I don't know if we didn't get collection stuff because I'm in a small area or if it just sold and I didn't see it. Idk. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thanks again! hope I don't thank you too much and get annoying. Jasmine looks great!!! not a fan of the outfit, but she is gorgeous. WTF is Romee wearing? THOSE PANTS EW. Jasmine has them on too in the second set of pictures, oh no. why vs why!?!?

omg Lorena looks GORGEOUS. so excited for her!!! Martha looks old and drunk. I don't like any of Sara's new pictures, but that's not a surprise. Her hair looks good though. 

I cannot wait to see Lorena's pictures. I hope she gets more than white-wall, though. 

@Kane thanks for posting those! I like them, the plants are nice and I like the skateboardy longboard? that orange things with purple wheels, that's fun!

I don't think Robin is pretty, but I watched some of her Youtube videos and I really like her personality so I am glad to see her, too. I would like her to get the VSFS this year, I wish she would've last year. 

3 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

am i the only one who thinks lorena is overrated? her catwalk is like taylor's and taylor gets hate and lorena gets love. she is beautiful, but looks like another ig model. i don't understand this hype about her tbh

I haven't seen her walk, but for me that's not something that makes me like or dislike a model (I ADORE Lily A and I'll admit her walk is clunky and awful, but it doesn't make me like her any less). I've only seen Taylor walk in the VSFS and yeah she's boring when she does it, but eh whatever. I like looking at the outfits and hair and stuff, I don't really pay a whole lot of attention on the walk. So for me personally, a model's walk isn't a big deal because I'm not looking at through that lens of "how is their walk?". So if Lorena's walk sucks, then oh well. 

I don't know much about Lorena's modeling skills, either. I've seen a lot of her pictures but I like her IG pictures better than her modelling ones (is that bad? probably). I just think her face shape is stunningly gorgeous and her facial features are 😍 in my opinion and I tend to not find many models I think are pretty so when  I find one I think is gorgeous, that's who I want to see everywhere.

I don't understand the hype about her modeling skills, I thought the hype was just about how pretty she is but IDK. I hope that explained why I like her and I get the hype behind her appearance at least. 

4 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

am i the only one who thinks lorena is overrated? her catwalk is like taylor's and taylor gets hate and lorena gets love. she is beautiful, but looks like another ig model. i don't understand this hype about her tbh

I personally really like Lorena, but she definitely isn't a very good model but that'll improve over time. And within the VS fan community, she's generally more hated than loved. fans constantly refer to her as a insta model 

9 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

Nope. I don't get her appeal personally. Can't get past those squinty eyes. But to each their own! 

Whoever said wtf about Romee's pants, I'm in agreement. Yikes. At least the V-Day stuff isn't overloaded with logos. Jas looks so good though! 

4 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Nope. I don't get her appeal personally. Can't get past those squinty eyes. But to each their own! 

Whoever said wtf about Romee's pants, I'm in agreement. Yikes. At least the V-Day stuff isn't overloaded with logos. Jas looks so good though! 

oh...I see what you mean by squinty eyes. I hope I can unsee that now dammit LOL :wacko:

Yes the logos are bad I agree. I mentioned how ew grossed out I was by the pants, but I hadn't noticed how bad the logos were until you said something. 

oh no VS why do you do these things??