Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

ew, VS is again licking Kardashian's ass? VS literally has fallen on the broken bench as to go to these people to raise a bit the shit that has become the company. I hope they start to get some asses off the managers and get some fresh minds to save the company before the vsfs is finally canceled.

2 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

ew, VS is again licking Kardashian's ass? VS literally has fallen on the broken bench as to go to these people to raise a bit the shit that has become the company. I hope they start to get some asses off the managers and get some fresh minds to save the company before the vsfs is finally canceled.

+1

12 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I just stopped following the VS account, exceeded all limits. Many people disagree with that publication. Now I just hope they keep losing millions and closing stores.

I unfollowed them on Twitter weeks ago, their social media team sucks and the tweets were super effing annoying. I'm almost to the point where I'm going to unfollow on Instagram. I get all of my news here anyway.

2 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I unfollowed them on Twitter weeks ago, their social media team sucks and the tweets were super effing annoying. I'm almost to the point where I'm going to unfollow on Instagram. I get all of my news here anyway.

the same thing I thought, the photos are not good and I follow in IG all the models that I like whether or not with VS. I feel that VS is embarrassed, yesterday I read many comments against the publication of the kardashian, so many think the same as me.

40 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

Now I am realizing that the set looks like a cabaret, but not in the luxurious French style, but cheap cabaret in the third world, no meshes and color are horrible.

And the lingerie doesn't help either... The whole thing is tacky.

I need Candice and Elsa to leave asap, I don't want them to go down with that ship.

18 hours ago, wintery said:

At this point VS is almost like the Titanic about to hit the iceberg and if that happens nothing can save it

GIRL.

They hit the iceberg already, they are sinking ... now we just wait for the boat to split in half :ninja:

Tbh Elsa's Solid and Stripped and Candice's Tropic of C pictures are so beautiful and so much more interesing to look at than any VS pictures. At this point it isn't even about being white wall anymore, it's the whole composition of the pictures, the angles, the lighting, the girls styling, everything is so... Meh.