Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Taking advantage of the topic of the angels that you would like them to leave, and that VS is getting worse every day, do you think that this year we will have an announcement of a new angel line up?

31 minutes ago, wintery said:

Taking advantage of the topic of the angels that you would like them to leave, and that VS is getting worse every day, do you think that this year we will have an announcement of a new angel line up?

I do not think we have a new batch of angels, surely we will continue to see much more of Grace E. and for the Show probably have a more important role or maybe return the credits at the beginning of the show (something that I loved)
As I said before, Elsa and Lais can leave before it gets worse VS. Stella can not stand it, Romee and Martha bore me. with these small changes we would be left with Candice, Bee, Jaz, Josephine, Tay and Sara, with only them we could have 3 outfits for each Angel.

15 hours ago, loh_keeh said:

I see in Alexina Graham’s ig story, Leomie Anderson,  Elsa and Alexina are in VS shoot today 

Well fuck, Elsa leaving VS was too good to be true :rofl:

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Leomie! :wub: 

I was half convinced Elsa was done with VS but nice to see her still shooting. 

I agree with all of this. 

I also think Hailey C is cute, glad to hear she's shooting. 

All these clothes are UGLY.

I like that they're using Ming and Leomie, I really like them. 

17 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Who is she? 

390998HSX_OM_F.jpg

thank you for posting, but I don't know who she is/

Her face reminds me of the actor who played Mr. Bean....no thanks...

On 1/31/2019 at 10:23 AM, wintery said:

Interesting question! 

Sadly, I could see Lily and Behati leaving after the show this year. I figure maybe they're contractually obligated to do it, but won't stick around after. 

I can see VS making Alexina (oh god no) into an Angel. I would prefer someone like Leomie or Barbara. 

I think Candice may even leave after this years VSFS. 

Elsa I think will stay around another 2 years but not much longer I hope. 

I wish Martha, Stella, and Lais would go. I think Martha deserves the FB before she leaves, however. 

i want the lineup to be: Josephine, Taylor, Barbara, Leomie, Ming, Romee, and Idk maybe someone else?