Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I used to like Romee but the more I see the more I get bored of her. Also too much neon on Jo, and I hate the orange fluffy jacket they put on Sara, she's not as tall as the others and it makes her look even more tiny.

The green/yellow neon needs to go, is not for a V-day campaing

I do not see the day that VS says goodbye to Stella and Romee. I do not mind the neon, I'm happy to see that Jaz and Sara look sexy and I like what they're wearing. I love Elsa but I do not like her work anymore, I hate what I did on my face after 2016, I think Elsa gave everything and got everything with the brand so she could go now at her best and not wait VS I'm taking it out.
Josephine looks good in spite of the mesh

2 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I think Elsa gave everything and got everything with the brand so she could go now at her best and not wait VS I'm taking it out.

Elsa is the only NA who hasn’t shot with VS this year. Not saying she is leaving but I’ve been saying since last year that it wouldn’t surprise me if she left sooner rather than later. She’s gotten the show opening and fantasy bra and has been with the brand for 8+ years now. 

Then again, I’ve heard VS has an interest in keeping her around, so maybe she’ll end up taking a more casual role with the brand. :idk: 

That campaign is trash.

Now that my bb got the opening, SO and FB i hope she packs her bags, collects her money and leaves while she is still young and can score another big contract. VS is a sinking ship and I'm ready for Elsa to start working with a more edgy brand like AP, Honey B, Savage or even La Perla. I did not wait three years for Elsa to finally get out of Pink for this shit :rofl:

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Elsa looks great in the new solid and striped swimwear campaign. Romee is the face of Seafolly swim in Australia (and looks amazing) Good luck to you vs swim lol

And Candice has her own brand that seems to be doing well.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

That campaign is trash.

Now that my bb got the opening, SO and FB i hope she packs her bags, collects her money and leaves while she is still young and can score another big contract. VS is a sinking ship and I'm ready for Elsa to start working with a more edgy brand like AP, Honey B, Savage or even La Perla. I did not wait three years for Elsa to finally get out of Pink for this shit :rofl:

+100000

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Elsa looks great in the new solid and striped swimwear campaign. Romee is the face of Seafolly swim in Australia (and looks amazing) Good luck to you vs swim lol

I really hope both of you leave, as I said before Elsa can go out the big door now and Romee is bored with VS.

Thank you @Bettina Saw-Morgan for the pictures. 

But omg those are horrible, ever single shot. And I like Romee, Jasmine, Elsa and Jo a lot! I don't like Sara so I'm not surprised I don't think she looks good, but I don't think ANY of the girls look good. 

I hope Elsa leaves as well. I am so happy for her that she got all the big things, especially now that she has a FB! and her FB was sooo beautiful. I want her to leave because I hate everythng VS is producing anymore, so I want her to move on to better stuff. 

I've been off school and re-reading this thread. I am now on page 1456 (not that anyone cares..but it is cool to see how many people who posted  back then are still posting on here). 

What I noticed was a lot of FB talk and it got me thinking who I want to get the FB this year. 

I'm so happy Lais, Elsa, and Jasmine have gotten theirs. I am glad Adriana and Alessandra are gone because I don't want them to get another. Candice should get another.

I want Behati to get the bra this year. I know she's looking older and not as fresh, and she isn't working with VS (at least not that I've seen), but I do want her to get a FB before she leaves. 

I would love if Lily got a second one, but I know this isn't going to happen. 

I want Taylor or Candice to get it, but....

I think Martha or Sara deserve it and I actually hope one of them get it (and I do not like them, at least not their looks. but they deserve a FB!)

Also ,yes I know it's a little while aways but it was just a random thought.