Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

are you kidding me ??? i mean it's not that big and you can cover it with makeup or remove it with photoshop. if it's true she's losing jobs because of it, it's really stupid, sorry

well I know, but look: everybody is shooting and she came back to NYC for a reason and it was working, after her come back she hasn't shot anything yet.

Hace 8 horas, Marciotmello dijo:

No sé si ustedes lo saben, pero Lais sufrió un accidente mientras estaba en Brasil. Bebió demasiado en la fiesta de compromiso de su hermano, se cayó y metió la frente en la piscina, lo que le provocó una cicatriz en el lado derecho de la frente. Es por eso que no está publicando demasiadas fotos de ella y las que está publicando son viejas. No pude darme cuenta de lo grande que era, pero ahora veo y no veo que no se vaya, pero definitivamente está perdiendo empleos por eso. Le disparó a VS la semana pasada si no estoy equivocada, pero creo que el equipo vio su frente y la enviaron a casa o no sé ... De todos modos, así es como se ve su frente. 

Screenshot_20190117-084804.png Screenshot_20190116-200616.png Screenshot_20190117-084711.png

I knew this, even asked for a plastic surgeon when I entered the emergency, I doubt that I lost jobs because of this, it is a very silly reason.

Grace's commercial definitely looked like a PINK commercial. That was boring and stupid. And the other girl in the commercial is not attractive, Idk who she is but I hope she stops doing VS.  A lot of new VS models have really big lips and I just can't get on board with that, even if they are natural.Taylor also has too big of lips for my taste, but whatever, she sells VS so well!!!

The pictures of Alexina and Martha are not good. I never really liked Martha for VS (for HF, yes) so  at least those two got paired together instead of someone like Barbara P or Kelsey M. I have made it clear how awesome I think Barbara is, but Kelsey is someone who is growing on me and I really like for VS!!!

Thanks to everyone posting pictures. Even if I think VS sucks for the most part anymore, I still enjoy looking at their products/models, and as I don't have any type of social media, this is only place I have for that so thank you!!!

I saw this clip and I loved it, why VS can not do something so sensual, elegant and sober, the dances and jumps are already done in Pink.

@Mary17

it is a cool clip. It’s “white wall” but it has mood lighting and shadows to play in. 

Now all we have to do is get VS to do shots like this.