Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@shver Really? Even with the departure of Adriana and Lily there are still many angels, I love grace but I would not like to be made an official angel when they can not give you true seconds of quality in the editing of a show. For me the day Stella Romee and Martha leave, they could add Grace.

5 hours ago, Mary17 said:

Russell just said in his ig story that today is day 1 of the shooting and Lorena a few minutes ago public a story from a plane saying goodbye Miami, believe that another model is added?

They’re shooting multiple models a day, and have 2 or 3 separate shoots running at a time. There will be plenty of new models arriving, as well as I’m sure more Angels. 

I think Elsa, Candice, Bee (lmao like she’s gonna come back), Romee, and Martha are the only Angels that haven’t shot yet this year. 

Edit: Romee is in Miami now. 

Does Zuri even shoot for Pink anymore? I doubt they ever move her up to mainline. I think she’ll go the Rachel Hilbert route and disappear. 

49 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i'm happy that we have a different background now, but are you telling me that you prefer to use non-angels before angels for shooting?????? so tired of this tbh

When I think the regular models would make better Angels than most of the roster? Yeah, 100%. 

Give me Lo and Grace over Martha and Romee any day. 

Edit: Sara is now also in Miami.

I always forget about Zuri even though I like her. She is just not memorable and I don't see her moving up to Angel status or even continuing with PINK for long. She did great in her first show, but last year wasn't very good. Her and Rachael kind of flopped sadly. Maggie is who I wanted to be the head PINK Angel anyways though. 

I am excited beyond all get out about swim!

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Then you don't want to see the other campaigns they're running right now.... :ninja: 

011119-home-tshirt (1).jpg

oh my goodness.....

the girls look beautiful but this looks straight out of PINK

thank you for posting this, but I am so bored with VS, I don't understand....are they lacking money or what?? why is everything white wall and PINK looking???

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

When I think the regular models would make better Angels than most of the roster? Yeah, 100%. 

Give me Lo and Grace over Martha and Romee any day. 

Edit: Sara is now also in Miami.

grace is okay but she's not an angel, lorena looks like another insta model sns give me lais or jasmine over her