Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

That Sexy Illusions pic is gorgeous.

I definitely agree with you and @everyboulevard. That is the only good picture I've seen recently from VS. and I love Barbara P but not even her pictures are worth anything. 

Does anyone know the reason that they stopped using backgrounds and settings and props and stuff? Now it's all so plain but obviously that's what VS is going for and I just don't understand it. 

Thank you to those who are posting pictures. Even though the pictures aren'te xciting, it's still nice to see them. 

17 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Looked back a couple pages and couldn't find, any word or pictures from any related VS Valentines Day stuff?

Valentine’s pictures aren’t out yet but it was shot in mid-November. There was stuff on IG stories, but none of the girls posted pictures from set that you can find now. 

Valentines stuff - Neither Ming nor Sui are doing it for me still. 😕 I think it might be all the smiling. 

Ripping off designers stuff - Meh, not surprised. They've used pieces from designers in the shows before and they implied sections were heavily inspired by certain designers. 

Sport stuff - Sparing us from JoJa for a bit hopefully? 🙏