Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

18 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Why they don't release this shoot? (and other, obviously)

Thank you for posting those! All 3 girls look stunning!!!

I am so sick of white wall, this is the type of shoot I want to see from  VS. The girls look gorgeous, the lingerie is mature and elegant, and the setting looks lovely. 

More of this VS!!!!! no more white wall bullshit unless it's for the website!

I saw on this website http://realpalvinbarbara.tumblr.com/ a picture of Barbara and Alexina and it's tagged VS and instagram. I don't know how to post the picture here, but I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen it on their Instagram since that's where it says the picture is from. I don't have social media,  i don't know. 

I can't believe I'm about to say this....but...Alexina looks cute! I honestly think it's just cause you can really see her face, but I'm really glad that I can finally say I like something of hers because she is being used a lot and I hate that my opinions on her are always so negative, like I seriously want to like her I just NEVER do. Except here, she looks happy and playful and sweet, her hair is beautiful and her body is slender and very sleek. 

Barbara looks cute, too but Alexina actually looks prettier than Barbara in the picture. wtf is going on with me right now? lol good job Alexina!

38 minutes ago, bump said:

I saw on this website http://realpalvinbarbara.tumblr.com/ a picture of Barbara and Alexina and it's tagged VS and instagram. I don't know how to post the picture here, but I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen it on their Instagram since that's where it says the picture is from. I don't have social media,  i don't know. 

@bump This?

46927050_1484965068315192_5956618292315904946_n.jpg

6 hours ago, Dee Va said:

Alexina is most beautiful when she doesn't show her personality 

Yeah, even though I appreciate that she really wants to show her enthusiasm for VS and she seems like a hard worker who appreciates what she has, her goofiness and personality are just too much for me. I also do not like the shape of her face, especially her jaw so that's why I like this picture so much because you can't see either of the things I just mentioned. 

Barbara's smile is what makes her look so wonky, in my opinion. I think Babrara has a happy and fun smile, but she looks prettier when she doesn't smile with her mouth but rather uses her eyes and eyebrows to show emotion, whether it be happiness, anger, etc. Sometimes she can convey emotion very well, and other times she looks dead behind the eyes, like in the first batch of VS pictures we got when she was rehired this time around. 

I think Jasmine has a really pretty smile, as well as Romee. Her smile is my favorite, quite possibly of any Angel they've ever had. Adriana and Behati's smiles creep me out, Lily's smile is cute, Linsdey has a beautiful smile as did Erin.....Lais and Stella, I don't really know what they look like when they smile bc I never look at pictures of them...

That was random lol

23 hours ago, bump said:

Yeah, even though I appreciate that she really wants to show her enthusiasm for VS and she seems like a hard worker who appreciates what she has, her goofiness and personality are just too much for me. I also do not like the shape of her face, especially her jaw so that's why I like this picture so much because you can't see either of the things I just mentioned. 

Barbara's smile is what makes her look so wonky, in my opinion. I think Babrara has a happy and fun smile, but she looks prettier when she doesn't smile with her mouth but rather uses her eyes and eyebrows to show emotion, whether it be happiness, anger, etc. Sometimes she can convey emotion very well, and other times she looks dead behind the eyes, like in the first batch of VS pictures we got when she was rehired this time around. 

I think Jasmine has a really pretty smile, as well as Romee. Her smile is my favorite, quite possibly of any Angel they've ever had. Adriana and Behati's smiles creep me out, Lily's smile is cute, Linsdey has a beautiful smile as did Erin.....Lais and Stella, I don't really know what they look like when they smile bc I never look at pictures of them...

That was random lol

Barbara's smile looks mischievous and ethereal, I love it.
Candice's smile is sweet and lovely like that of Sara and Lais. Something does not convince me in Jas's smile but it still looks pretty to me. Those that I dislike a little are those of Romee and Bee. She used to have a prettier smile when her face looked rounder idk

35 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Barbara's smile looks mischievous and ethereal, I love it.
Candice's smile is sweet and lovely like that of Sara and Lais. Something does not convince me in Jas's smile but it still looks pretty to me. Those that I dislike a little are those of Romee and Bee. She used to have a prettier smile when her face looked rounder idk

Barbara's smile is definitely mischievous, that's a great word for it. and that is one thing about her smile I like, I was just never had a way to phrase it but that's it lol. thank you.

Candice's smile can look ok at certain times. Usually all I see when she smiles are her gums, though. I really don't like Sara's though, her teeth are way too big for me to find cute and I hate the shape of her mouth, I can't handle those lips. Lais is pretty when she smiles, but I had to specifically look up pictures because  I don't care for Lais and never look at her pictures so I don't really know what her smile looks like. 

I think it's cool how differently you and I see this topic; you like Sara's smile and I go "ew" when I see it, and I think Romee's is the best and you don't like hers. Sara does always look positive and happy, though. I love that about her! while I don't find Sara attractive in face or body, I like her personality and how bright and happy she seems to be. 

I agree with you about Behati, though. Even if her teeth weren't yellow and damaged from smoking, I don't like the shape of it at all. she looks pretty when she has her mouth closed though. Behait is one of my favorite Angels, actually. And Jasmine, yes her smile is not convincing and for some reason she just strikes me as a mega bitch, but she is soooo pretty and the shape of her smile is gorgeous, but yes it does look fake a lot. 

17 minutes ago, bump said:

Barbara's smile is definitely mischievous, that's a great word for it. and that is one thing about her smile I like, I was just never had a way to phrase it but that's it lol. thank you.

Candice's smile can look ok at certain times. Usually all I see when she smiles are her gums, though. I really don't like Sara's though, her teeth are way too big for me to find cute and I hate the shape of her mouth, I can't handle those lips. Lais is pretty when she smiles, but I had to specifically look up pictures because  I don't care for Lais and never look at her pictures so I don't really know what her smile looks like. 

I think it's cool how differently you and I see this topic; you like Sara's smile and I go "ew" when I see it, and I think Romee's is the best and you don't like hers. Sara does always look positive and happy, though. I love that about her! while I don't find Sara attractive in face or body, I like her personality and how bright and happy she seems to be. 

I agree with you about Behati, though. Even if her teeth weren't yellow and damaged from smoking, I don't like the shape of it at all. she looks pretty when she has her mouth closed though. Behait is one of my favorite Angels, actually. And Jasmine, yes her smile is not convincing and for some reason she just strikes me as a mega bitch, but she is soooo pretty and the shape of her smile is gorgeous, but yes it does look fake a lot. 

haha really I love Sara's face and her features. I do not know, his smile reminds me a little of Doutzen's, she looks charming.
God, you're right about Jas and the slightly fake expression. When smile, Jas looks like those wax dolls with giant cheekbones, I do not know how to describe it ...