Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So VS managed to have an event with three models and they all looked great? I am shocked, can't remember the last time this happened :rofl:  I'm also super happy they are working with Barbs, Grace and Sofie for mainline.

1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

I love it! I bet VS will never air anything 1% as great as your tribute.

Aw thanks, guys. After what happened to Alessandra I do have trust issues on VS and their tributes lol. I just hope everything goes as planned. That Adriana still closed and that her segment doesn't somehow get scratched lol. You never know with the editing. But I will say that, last year the show was aired quickly after it happened. This time around, they are taking just as much time as they usually do to edit it, so maybe the editing will be way better this year.

I love what Josephine was wearing at that event. 

Elsa looks awful and so does her outfit. 

Jasmine looks pretty but that MK shit has got to go..not a good look. 

The girls did seem to have fun and they work well with each other from what I can see. 

I LOVE that Barbara is working, the picture of her where she is with Alexina and Grace is lovely. Grace looks beautiful, too. 

14 hours ago, ticktock said:

...those sunglasses are terrible.

that's an understatement lol

While I appreciate that VS is trying new things, most of those new things are ugly. 

I'll never forget when they tried to make this a fashion statement: victorias-secret-angel-model-taylor-hill

1 hour ago, bump said:

While I appreciate that VS is trying new things, most of those new things are ugly. 

I'll never forget when they tried to make this a fashion statement: victorias-secret-angel-model-taylor-hill

Okay THAT is worse than those orange sunglasses on Grace's face that look photoshopped.

7 hours ago, bump said:

VS have never been fashionable tbh they are gaudy American designs even the fact that they put fashion shoe I. The show title makes me cringe

On 11/26/2018 at 3:56 PM, PinkCouture said:

It is not going to be like the PJ commercials. It might be more like the 40% off commercial but I am pretty sure it is something we haven't had a preview of so it will probably be different than what we have seen so far :)

Ok I was partially right/wrong. The first, third, fourth commercials were combos of both :nicole: :rofl: