Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@@Syria 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan

@almanaotemcor

@freevsangel

@GlitterAndWings- Those pictures of Josephine are beautiful!!! I love her VS work, but those were absolutely stunning. 

Thanks for posting all those pictures! I'm glad to see what you all liked from VS. 

@Fashionfreak1 I agree, Elsa's body was awesome, she looked so heathy and curvy! Now she looks so stick thin and sick and haggard. I've been losing interest in her for a while but I am really really really starting to dislike how she looks. (she did look good at the VSFS though thank god)

@ticktock It's really sad that we won't get shoots with backgrounds and locations anymore. I mean, maybe we will but I doubt it. VS is all about the boring white wall now,. I can understand regular VS models getting white wall, but the Angels should get betters shoots. 

To Elsa, Jas, and Jo;

please quit using whatever filters you were playing with today because they make you three gorgeous women look like:

1)a retired stewardess who’s trying to be hip for the new crowd,

2)a mom who’s picking up the mini van full of soccer players all under the age of 8 while on a bender, and,

3)the country bumpkin visiting your cousin in the big city. 

Love you all but I so hate the filters even if they’re just for fun.:hug:

21 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

Barbara, grace and alexina are shooting today. 

Thank you for posting this! Barbara P, I hope?

Barbara F seems to just do fit model stuff and occasionally shoot, so I'm guessing Barbara P is the Barbara who is shooting today?

And I couldn't be more excited!!!! :56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer:

I wish they would get rid of Alexina so I never have to see her again. I still don't know why VS keeps her around after her atrocious, silly, and super cringy walk at the VSFS last year and especially this year. She was the worst. I would like to see her spot given to Lorena. 

Grace and Barbara are a dream match. Grace used to bore me but she was so beautiful that I didn't care. Now she's starting to be more exciting, especially since she'll be way better in Mainline than in PINK.