Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 11/21/2018 at 2:55 PM, Clauds said:

I'm all on board for them bringing swim back! VS is one of the few brands where I can match different size for bottom and top and it fits me perfectly, I was holding to my old swim for dear life, hopefully I'll get new ones next year :rofl: 

With Swim back, location shoots will most likely be back as well so I'm looking forward that. 

Swim is back?? When/where was this announced? 

6 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Isn’t the thanksgiving parade a NBC thing? Since VS is on abc now makes sense 

They still did it on CBS, so the different networks weren’t a problem in the past. :idk: 

ABC also had their morning shows there, so they could have had a girl on Good Morning America or the Today show. 

Never mind! I just saw this ^ just as I was making my post. It answered my question. 

To those in the US, Happy Thanksgiving! For the rest of the world, Happy Thursday! 

🦃

Edited by CandleVixen
An answer came right before my post.

Cutting swim was such a dumb thing to do. 

thanks for posting the swim link @camomille

but it says they're looking at closing the stores??? how fucking stupid. I won't shop there aynmore, I refuse to shop online. And my VS is always packed. And it's going to cut jobs, even though maybe an online distribution center would create some jobs...idk, I hate VS more and more, they are making such terrible decisions (at least in my eyes lol, I guess they know what they want from a business standpoint).

If they close the stores, I guess I better stock up on shit now because I'm not buying online. 

I wanted to make a list of the models who have opened PINK. If I got any of these wrong, please let me know. I am curious to see if Grace will move up to just mainline next year. I hope so!

PINK openers:

2006- Jessica Stam

2007- Miranda Kerr

2008- Behati Prinsloo

2009-Behati Prinsloo/ (included Lily, Candice, and Erin- weird to see these guys in PINK)

2010-Behati Prinsloo

2011- Erin Heatherton

2012- Jessica Hart

2013- Ieva Laguna (WHO??)

2014- Elsa Hosk (FINALLY)

2015-Taylor Hill (stupid idea, she was a full on Angel at this point, why is she back in PINK? They had Rachel who could've opened)

2016-Grace Elizabeth (best opener, even better than Behati)

2017-Grace Elizabeth

2018-Grace Elizabeth

It was weird to see Erin, Lily, and Lindsey be in PINK. By 2010, I was thinking Erin was a full blown Angel, but she opened PINK. Miranda Kerr opening PINK was soooo weird to watch, even though she was a spokesmodel for them at the time. 

for 2013, they let Ieva open who didn't have a contract (at least not that I know about), but Jessica and Elsa both were contracted PINK spokesmodels. Why didn't they let one of them open? Behati opened 3 times in a row and Elsa never had. I thought it was dumb to have Ieva open, I don't even know who she is really. 

30 minutes ago, bump said:

2015-Taylor Hill (stupid idea, she was a full on Angel at this point, why is she back in PINK? They had Elsa and Rachel who could've opened)

Why would the put Elsa to open PINK in 2015 when she was finally free of it? Taylor makes a lot more sense.