Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I am pretty sure the song was especially produced for the VS commercial and not available for public download.  However I do have the audio version of the song on my home computer---would you like me to send it to you? :)

I would love that, thank you so much :)

44 minutes ago, camomille said:

Meh :(

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That Tote is not cute at all :ninja: 

I agree. It looks like it is trying to hide the fact the design is lazy and boring by adding reflective material to distract us. It also looks like a tote PINK sold online either last year or the year before. Then again VS is all about recycling designs & ideas :p

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Quoted from the first link, isn’t this what we’ve been saying for years now? That VS is mucking up by cancelling all this? 

...“Looking back, the Victoria’s Secret brand has taken a number of steps that Wells Fargo thinks have ultimately led to “more bad than good” including: ending the catalog, which had an annual circulation of 250 million, reducing direct mail offers and eliminating the swim and apparel categories.”...

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Another fun article. Now they the right wing is attacking them over the apology. 

Warning, Breitbart incoming. This article is so cringe.

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

They give a big moral lecture and their conclusion is that VS should finance their program in order to repent :rofl:

Interesting to see how it's all about the money in the end :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

@Enrico_sw I am surprised you know this song. I thought I was the only one :p

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Another fun article. Now they the right wing is attacking them over the apology. 

Warning, Breitbart incoming. This article is so cringe.

Yeah I saw this article earlier along with videos that were promoting a similar message :ninja:

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Quoted from the first link, isn’t this what we’ve been saying for years now? That VS is mucking up by cancelling all this? 

...“Looking back, the Victoria’s Secret brand has taken a number of steps that Wells Fargo thinks have ultimately led to “more bad than good” including: ending the catalog, which had an annual circulation of 250 million, reducing direct mail offers and eliminating the swim and apparel categories.”...

THIS! I hope this is fixed ASAP. When they lost swim and the catalog is when the brand started to go down fast. If they bring these two options back. Bring back the glamour into their shoots and get rid of the lackluster people behind the scenes and bring in new fresh people it could change the brand.

16 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Losing catalogs and Swim really did no good for VS in my most honest opinion..

Victoria's Secret CEO to Step Down: WSJ 

(REUTERS) - VICTORIA'S Secret Lingerie Chief Executive Officer Jan Singer is leaving the company a little over two years after she took the job, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

Victoria's Secret, the high-end lingerie brand of L Brands Inc , and its teen-focused PINK brand have been losing customers for years as more women shift to cheaper bralettes and sports bras from companies such as American Eagle Outfitter's Aerie.

In the last two years, quarterly same-store sales of Victoria's Secret have risen only once.

L Brands CEO Leslie Wexner has been looking to shore up the company's profits by closing its underperforming Henri Bendel business and reviewing options for its La Senza lingerie brand.

L Brands and Victoria's Secret did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Denise Landman, CEO of PINK, is also leaving the company at the end of the year.

Source