Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Alexina might be on the worst choices VS has made....like I don't understand...

This video was terrifying because she and/or whoever released it thought this was worthy of being posted. It's embarrassing and a waste of time.

Her voice is awful and she looks like an ugly man. I do not like her mannerisms or her "goofiness". If that's how she acts in real life, I' would be surprised if she had any friends. 

13 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Alexina has no friends because a real friend would never let her play herself like that.....she looks like a damn fool in that video. 

LOL i literally just wrote a comment about how if she that's how she acts in real life, I'd be surprised if she had any friends. 

Alexina’s struggle makeup tutorial series could become iconic!

If I worked for VS, I wouldn’t want the makeup to be portrayed that way. Instead of glamorous and beatifying, it makes the products look cheap, ugly and low-quality. Marketing should not tell the truth at least in this case! How will the average customer (even with better makeup applying skills) be enticed to buy the products when even a VS model looks bad with the makeup on?

Pretty bathroom, good lighting, HD camera, more glammed up natural state, not waiving the products around, better editing, more professional and knowledgeable delivery when speaking about the products, not making unnecessary kissy poses etc. every five seconds that make her look conceited and less antics to focus on the makeup would help a LOT.

If Alexina feels that she has haters, perhaps she should stop and consider why the response to her YouTube video is wholly negative. Look up how Vogue does those tutorials and follow the blueprint.

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Pretty bathroom, good lighting, HD camera, more glammed up natural state, not waiving the products around, better editing, more professional and knowledgeable delivery when speaking about the products, not making unnecessary kissy poses etc. every five seconds that make her look conceited and less antics to focus on the makeup would help a LOT.

If Alexina feels that she has haters, perhaps she should stop and consider why the response to her YouTube video is wholly negative. Look up how Vogue does those tutorials and follow the blueprint.

I agree. She didn't really seem to know the products she was using and that bothered me, too.  that video was just a super big and embarrassing mess. While I might think Alexina is unattractive and over the top, I do feel bad because she's getting so many negative comments everywhere. IDK, that's gotta suck to read all those bad things (including all the shit I say about her) about yourself, so I hope she takes note and calms her ass down becasue it's just too much and not many people are seeming to be into her (at least from what I've read here and on YT videos)

^ Yep, because an informal video like that gives the impression that the model will show how she uses the products herself. She seemed surprised by the experience of putting on the products, such as the sugar lip scrub and the minty lip thing, like it was her first time using them. So, she doesn’t know the products, doesn’t know how to apply them properly, doesn’t use them in her everyday life… VS should just hire a makeup artist to do a tutorial on a model in a studio.

For how to do an at home beauty tutorial, I suggest Alexina should check out Rachel Hilbert’s YouTube channel. Rachel is not a professional videographer, she adds some quirky things too, but her videos are a lot nicer to watch because she acts calmer.

That video was cringe in so many ways. She's not relatable at all, despite her trying to be. Her "quirkiness" comes off as immature and obnoxious. Alexina's pictures are okay but her try hard personality is so yikes it cancels out any of the good in them to me.

12 hours ago, Scarlet said:

This girl  will become a meme

Lol she’s getting clowned on everywhere. When I told y’all the internet would make fun of her and make her meme a few folks in here didn’t believe me. Alexina is a bad idea. Period. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

These are the top comments on the latest VS post of Alexina. 🙈🙊

B2821EED-B073-486D-AFBF-D774C250C9A2.jpeg

For some reason I found it funny that Sadie "she worked really hard" Newman's comment is juxtaposed next to the top comments trashing Alexina. Maybe they can have Sadie do the next video and we can get rid of both of them.  

On a more serious note, does anyone know who at VS makes these decisions? Are they using a focus group to pick models for these vids? Or just trying to find a certain ratio of cost and number of instagram followers? Maybe she did it for free or cheap? They have a bunch of Angels and a bunch of models they could have used, I find it hard to believe that anyone on the creative team honestly thought Alexina's personality is something that they want for their brand instead of literally any of the 50+ models they could have used. I mean why not have Romee do it on her vacation?  I know people don't like Romee that much but she has a sweet personality, knows how to do simple makeup and she doesn't act like a 15 year spaz.

I mean Vogue just did a makeup vid with Taylor and VS puts this crap out?