Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Freak said:

There she is again 😂

I don't like hating on someone but c'mon VS she's not the VS Angels type..when you read the comments in both videos people really don't like her, she's not commercial girl material like for real.. I'm even not able to watch this and closing after few seconds, she has something very irritating in front of camera...

4 hours ago, Light_Blue said:

I don't like hating on someone but c'mon VS she's not the VS Angels type..when you read the comments in both videos people really don't like her, she's not commercial girl material like for real.. I'm even not able to watch this and closing after few seconds, she has something very irritating in front of camera...

Why in every video is so so over the top animated? Fast sharp big facial and hand gestures aren't natural looking. She's trying so hard and failing FFS (plus she's really not attractive imo)

.. also without makeup, kinda looks like a goldfish.

Edit: Also she doesn't know how to put on makeup to save her life.... you'would think as a model she'd pick up a tip or two here and there but nope. She applies makeup like it 1990.

.... still watching this video (gotta keep pausing in every 5 seconds because she annoys me that bad)... Frosted Eyeshadow OMEGALUL

She looks dirty, and not in the good type of way - like her face hasn't been washed in a week. Dated, greasy dirty.. it's like she took at the bad trends from the 90's and applied them to her being...

I'm done, sorry.

4 hours ago, ~Serenity~ said:

Just remember how much you all were complaining about wanting in a red hair model/angel. VS listen and gave you a red hair model, and still complaining. 

We meant Cintia. We just wanted Cintia. Not...this.  It's like christmas gifts from my aunt all over again. 

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Why in every video is so so over the top animated? Fast sharp big facial and hand gestures aren't natural looking. She's trying so hard and failing FFS (plus she's really not attractive imo) 

.. also without makeup, kinda looks like a goldfish. 

Edit: Also she doesn't know how to put on makeup to save her life.... you'would think as a model she'd pick up a tip or two here and there but nope. She applies makeup like it 1990. 

giphy.gif

.. and the make-up is a MESS :girlbanghead: