Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

They photoshop all the girls and often put heavy makeup on them for press events and shows. Barbara is the queen of photoshop.

It's funny because people never talk about how Candice was rejected for the show before finally making it and becoming an angel years later. IDK why or how Barbara never made it pass being a fit model.

You hear about lots of the fit models of the past that made it as angels (Lindsey, Alessandra, Candice) but I am sure there’s plenty of fit models we didn’t hear about that didn’t get upgraded. More recently I cannot see them making angels out of the fit models (Devon, Cindy, Dilone, Amilna(?)).

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

In all truth, you may all say that Sara was the fake one but, some years have passed and... Sara is the one who still has angel friends while even Romee has abandoned Taylor now. 😂

Meanwhile, she has been having her best year ever... I think she’ll be quite happy with her no-elevation (where did that even come from?) career. 

Sara sits well with her contracts, minimal VS days of white wall shooting, and being nice to all Angels.

Also, her voice..but okay

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

IF Taylor excluded Sara from her 21st birthday party, I predicted it would come back to bite Taylor in the ass.

I dont think she did, Sara was busy on that weekend and even commented on a pic from the party saying how much she wanted to go. In all honesty, I really don't think she would fake say that

7 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

You hear about lots of the fit models of the past that made it as angels (Lindsey, Alessandra, Candice) but I am sure there’s plenty of fit models we didn’t hear about that didn’t get upgraded. More recently I cannot see them making angels out of the fit models (Devon, Cindy, Dilone, Amilna(?)).

Todd Thomas pushed for Candice to be in the show tbh.

38 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Holy crap that new floral collection I'm seeing so far looks like utter crap! :rofl: It reminds me of the cans you use to spray your bathroom after you take one very stinky dump. So yes, when ever I see such a style I think of a floral turd scent of an outfit :ninja:

home-design-best-room-air-freshener-air-freshener-room-plus-best-room-freshener-best-air-freshener-for-bathroom-room-freshener-amazon-india.thumb.jpg.c56ee9596f7288ca200f9734b0b327ac.jpg

To me it reminded me of tablecloths or curtains, but well... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

VS passing on Cintia for so many years is easily one of the worst decisions they've ever made as a brand I will neber forgive them for it

Seconded but she still looks great so they could make it right... (But they won’t obvs)