Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I was expecting someone to mention this before but, the person managing VS social media recently needs to be fired asap. The other day they posted a picture of Elsa on IG in such a bad quality that I thought they toke it from a fan acc and reposted it but my positive thinking self said "nah, they wouldn't do that" until I saw that picture they posted for Candice's bday, you are not going to tell me thats not a fan edit they stole. Their favorite Angel ever and they stole a picture from a fan account to wish her a happy birthday. It's very weird. 

giphy (1).gif

17 minutes ago, wintery said:

I used to really like Sara. Imo she's kind of losing the appeal...

I think it's because she was suppose to replace Adriana after she leaves since they look very similar but she doesn't have that yet or peaked too soon. There was no elevation for her.....models should wait until they elevate before becoming an angel otherwise you go nowhere. Look at Erin, she is prime example of that.

She shouldn't have put all her eggs in one basket.

45 minutes ago, Sanni said:

How has she changed? Social media revealing too much of the negatives of her personality? Or just looks changing or where her career is heading?

Definitely the negatives of her personality. For what I see she really is a shitty person and she seem really fake to me all the time. She looks like the type of girl who laugh with you and then make you a bitchy face when you are not looking. 

But also her face it's just weird to me. I mean her eyes are gorgeous but her face it's just very strange to me. Definitely not sexy at all. AND THAT VOICE. DONT MAKE ME START ON THAT VOICE.

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

AND THAT VOICE. DONT MAKE ME START ON THAT VOICE.

I cringe when I hear her speak. C R I N G E ! ! ! ! ! I always thought her face was duck-ish looking but I like odd faces anyway. So it's a compliment for me.

EDIT: To everything else I wouldn't know because I never followed her but she did the same thing to Taylor H. in the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I cringe when I hear her speak. C R I N G E ! ! ! ! ! I always thought her face was duck-ish looking but I like odd faces anyway. So it's a compliment for me.

EDIT: To everything else I wouldn't know because I never followed her but she did the same thing to Taylor H. in the beginning. 

I am dying because of the accuracy here.

25 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Do you mean Sara was being a fake friend to Taylor?

21 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I cringe when I hear her speak. C R I N G E ! ! ! ! !

I remember that video of her and Behati talking about how Elsa looks like Elsa from Frozen. I still have nightmares with that video. Was the first time I noticed that hellish voice:

"iF uU EvErR MeEt eLsA FrOm fRoZeN.."

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I remember that video of her and Behati talking about how Elsa looks like Elsa from Frozen. I still have nightmares with that video. Was the first time I noticed that hellish voice:

"iF uU EvErR MeEt eLsA FrOm fRoZeN.."

Please post it :D Is it just her voice or does she seem fake enthusiastic?

16 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Please post it :D Is it just her voice or does she seem fake enthusiastic?

Its just her voice, idk what is about it that makes me cringe on a level that I didn't thought it was posible. 

All of the above. I can't with her voice.

56 minutes ago, Chessie said:

She looks like the type of girl who laugh with you and then make you a bitchy face when you are not looking. 

This reminded me of the Mean Girls scene. And yeah, she looks 100% like that type of girl

1 hour ago, wintery said:

This reminded me of the Mean Girls scene. And yeah, she looks 100% like that type of girl.

That scene was on my mind when I said that. Hahaha. When someone here was talking about the Regina George of VS I definitely thought of Sara.

Finally it’s Sara’s turn to be hated again. 😂

In all truth, you may all say that Sara was the fake one but, some years have passed and... Sara is the one who still has angel friends while even Romee has abandoned Taylor now. 😂

Meanwhile, she has been having her best year ever... I think she’ll be quite happy with her no-elevation (where did that even come from?) career. 

9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

In all truth, you may all say that Sara was the fake one but, some years have passed and... Sara is the one who still has angel friends while even Romee has abandoned Taylor now. 😂

👀 Does Lais still not follow Taylor?