Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

23 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has mentioned/promoted Rose Inc as well, iirc. 

Lily, Martha, and Jas have also promoted Miranda's Kora on social media, but this (Rosie and Miranda) is more interesting IMO as they are promoting each other's product. :)

Or it's just that it reminds me of the old VS days...

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yes, but it does not happen that fast and this extreme. She is only 29.

She’s not doing anything. Her jaw has always looked like that. She lost the fat in her cheeks due to aging and that’s pretty much it. I preferred her with more fat in her face, but there’s nothing she can do about it besides surgery and she doesn’t seem bothered about it so. 

Just looked this up as well and apparently losing it in your mid to late 20s is normal. It’s not as if she looks 40. She looks 30 lmao 

21 minutes ago, phang.s said:

She’s not doing anything. Her jaw has always looked like that. She lost the fat in her cheeks due to aging and that’s pretty much it. I preferred her with more fat in her face, but there’s nothing she can do about it besides surgery and she doesn’t seem bothered about it so. 

Just looked this up as well and apparently losing it in your mid to late 20s is normal. It’s not as if she looks 40. She looks 30 lmao 

idk. idk. idk. Her face is one of my top favorite faces in the industry because it reminds me of Linda Evangelista. There faces are not what are considered traditionally beautiful because of their noses and "chins" aka the golden ratio rule.

But this much fat lost or whatever in her face is extreme and doesn't look nice. Maybe it's the  heavy contouring or a non-invasive cosmetic procedure(micro needling or fillers, etc.) and her face is still healing....maybe it's too much exercise. 

EDIT: She looks older than 30...even with makeup next to Elsa.

Candice looks exactly her age, Elsa looks younger. I do like Candice face more with a little bit more of fat in it but she seems to be going full exercise, diet and breastfeeding to be ready for the show, girlie needs to lay down, she gave birth like four months ago.

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice looks exactly her age, Elsa looks younger. I do like Candice face more with a little bit more of fat in it but she seems to be going full exercise, diet and breastfeeding to be ready for the show, girlie needs to lay down, she gave birth like four months ago.

Could very much so be this that is "aging" or changing her face in a bad way.....stress and pressure.  

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

But this much fat lost or whatever in her face is extreme and doesn't look nice. Maybe it's the  heavy contouring or a non-invasive cosmetic procedure(micro needling or fillers, etc.) and her face is still healing....maybe it's too much exercise. 

EDIT: She looks older than 30...even with makeup next to Elsa.

Jumping in on this for a moment, does anyone remember in 2009-2011 where Candice had lost so much weight that she looked skeletal, and the mainstream media jumped on it, and she was all over The media for being too thin. 

Ok ok my point is, Candice has lost, gained, lost again, then had two pregnancies in a short time can take a toll on one’s body. 

Look at Oprah’s face, her face changed a lot with her ups and downs too. 

/rant off

It was 2011 and it is not about her body but her face looking very different and angular in a bad way. It wouldn't be fair to compare her face to her old face but even when she lost a bunch of weight her face never looked like that.

Pictures-Adriana-Lima-Alessandra-Ambrosio-Candice-Swanepoel-Bikinis-Victoria-Secret-2011-03-30-130659.thumb.jpg.cc0b49f2b38e91f3bdb7811736cab4df.jpgAdriana_Candica_Alessandra.thumb.jpg.aaf1e19535bcca495cd1156366396732.jpg1212802844_AdrianaLimaCandiceSwanepoelVSAngelsCelebrateEhEHZLdsh8ml.thumb.jpg.3b1b29123c09090d5a36c1d9efbbb2d9.jpg632736969_AdrianaLimaCandiceSwanepoelVSAngelsCelebrateQF_bOrZiPGHl.thumb.jpg.df7ed6db4557935fb16a6e1ae92bb1c8.jpg

And I said 10 years...because according to this chart you loose fat within a 10 year window and I believe you start loosing collagen and your body doesn't produce it after the age of 25. But there are fillers for that to replace the hallow areas.

b1533c8076149da9fc1255e7e99f86d0.thumb.jpg.24ee34f60e00a6a29f4edc513f4b2d3a.jpg

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

Idk what else to say. The fat is gone whether you think it happened too quick or not it’s still gone 💀

You do not have to say anything. I am not being combative just responsive. Once she gets more rest (and more hydrated) it should be plump again......Hopefully, in time for the show.