Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, Dipit said:

It makes me think of plaid and warm fireside pj shoots. 

Fine by me. I love cozy.

I live 45 minutes from the park, and it's really gorgeous. Super beautiful in the winter too, and we got a ton of snow already this month. 

Still holding out that VS is still planning on shooting a holiday commercial and we'll get a nice location for it as well. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I live 45 minutes from the park, and it's really gorgeous. Super beautiful in the winter too, and we got a ton of snow already this month. 

Still holding out that VS is still planning on shooting a holiday commercial and we'll get a nice location for it as well. 

You do? That sounds dreamy! I can’t wait for the shoot to show up. 

It kinda makes me think of the shoot they did at Ed’s ranch.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:24 AM, VSFSFanatic said:

I wonder what that post meant that the show will be “very different” this year. I suppose they say that every year. Haha 

Could it be due to the fact that they got Charlotte Tilbury for make up this year!?!

12 hours ago, Dipit said:

OOOOH! Like that’s the surprise for this year is the relaunch of swim?

I hope. :(

Sophia on Instagram said something about a location in Greece and how she is so excited for the whole team to arrive there, maybe they're shooting the Holiday Commercial there but it's a beautiful beach so Idk. Maybe it's about other job besides VS tho. 

+ELSA AND CANDICE FOR TROPIC OF C YOU GUYS. The duo that VS needs to stick to. Those two are a dream. 

59 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Sophia on Instagram said something about a location in Greece and how she is so excited for the whole team to arrive there, maybe they're shooting the Holiday Commercial there but it's a beautiful beach so Idk. Maybe it's about other job besides VS tho. 

+ELSA AND CANDICE FOR TROPIC OF C YOU GUYS. The duo that VS needs to stick to. Those two are a dream. 

I think she meant her family arriving for a family vacation but idk. Let’s hope.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A KISS ASS or SHADY POST. DO NOT REPLY WITH MEAN UNNECESSARY SHADE TO CANDICE OR I. DO NOT ATTACK ME.

But is it me or does Candice face look different and angular? I always noticed it looked different...like longer and more gaunt in a bad way(Billy the puppet from saw)...and it's even more noticeable with the pics with Elsa....which makes Elsa look more beautiful. Pregnancy and babies does not do that to the face so don't even try with that.

17 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A KISS ASS or SHADY POST. DO NOT REPLY WITH MEAN UNNECESSARY SHADE TO CANDICE OR I. DO NOT ATTACK ME.

But is it me or does Candice face look different and angular? I always noticed it looked different...like longer and more gaunt in a bad way(Billy the puppet from saw)...and it's even more noticeable with the pics with Elsa....which makes Elsa look more beautiful. Pregnancy and babies does not do that to the face so don't even try with that.

I think she is just not aging that well. 

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I noticed the jaw thing too. It reminded me of Alexina’s, which is not a good thing. Also, in the videos where she was in a car ready for a Q&A her face looked sort of sunken in. Loss of fat in the face makes one look less youthful.

Yes, but it does not happen that fast and this extreme. She is only 29.