Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I didn't see anywhere saying the collection will be in pink. Her work seems more "mature" and would make way more sense for it to be placed in the mainline like the previous collaboration. I'm sure this is the segment Cardi may be performing in.... "I Like It." 

I see Cardi doing PINK but then last year I thought Pineapple Skies was better for PINK but there we were....

20 hours ago, Dipit said:

I see Cardi doing PINK but then last year I thought Pineapple Skies was better for PINK but there we were....

Noooo, my boy Miguel was one of the sexiest things ever in VS :wub: I wouldn't mind having him every year tbh

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Just bring back the clothing VS......

The kinda did it tho, they have a DENIM JACKET for sale, and a bomber too. I wouldn't be mad if they bring the clothes back so they don't make the girls go around NY in pijamas (even tho pijamas everywhere is my look) it looks cheap for them.

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

The kinda did it tho, they have a DENIM JACKET for sale, and a bomber too. I wouldn't be mad if they bring the clothes back so they don't make the girls go around NY in pijamas (even tho pijamas everywhere is my look) it looks cheap for them.

Yes, that is what I meant by bringing back the clothing to VS (esp the sweater dresses:excited:) instead of these.....one or two pieces....or at least do a limited capsule collection.

38 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yes, that is what I meant by bringing back the clothing to VS (esp the sweater dresses:excited:) instead of these.....one or two pieces....or at least do a limited capsule collection.

Maybe next year. They have more and more everyday, Im hoping. I had a regular sweater and it was amazing that things lasted forever, they make good quality clothes I'll give them that.

I think bringing the clothing line back is way more of a smart move than bringing swim back. 

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Maybe next year. They have more and more everyday, Im hoping. I had a regular sweater and it was amazing that things lasted forever, they make good quality clothes I'll give them that.

I agree, quality was superb! I had a bunch of pink panties from them for years that never fell apart but the color did fade due to washing which would obviously occur. However, they changed manufactures and now produce poor quality with same prices.

Random thought...............but who is your dream creative team for VS?

Creative Director/Designer: Tom Ford (Yes, I went there. Dream big or go home. #FighteMe) If Michael Kors can acquire Versace anything is possible.

Marketing Director: Fabien Baron

Lead Stylist: Adam Selman, Mel Ottenberg, Belén Casadevall, George Cortina, Amanda Harlech, Anita Bitto or Elizabeth Sulcer

Casting Director: Aurelie Duclos, Michelle Lee, or Piergiorgio Del Moro  

Lead MUA: Cat Shim or Pat Mcrgath *sigh*

Lead Hair: ?