Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Likes and comments continue to be dead for the video even on VS’s account with 61,4M followers. Perhaps VS should stop being cheap by having their models produce amateur content for them at a low cost.

Or at least if they have models do that stuff for them on their own, require the background to not look like a regular old children’s bedroom? 

Plain old white wall even.... or a fancier hotel bed? Anything is better.

They need to use the angels in a better way. They need to take advantage of the fanbase of each one of them have. Let them desing their own set of bra+panties, call the collection  "Angels Only" and call evey set after the angel who designed it "The Candice" "The Elsa" "The Adriana Fucking Lima", take pictures of each angel with their set own (WITH A BACKGROUND, NOT WHITE WALL) and post it everywhere, get each girl to promote the hell out of their set. And make it limited edition.

Simple ideas can boost their sales a bit. Heck, the girls don't even have to desings anything if they don't want to, just say they did.

EDIT: If they actually do this, I want my money!!!

19 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Or at least if they have models do that stuff for them on their own, require the background to not look like a regular old children’s bedroom? 

Hah, yes. There’s a reason why Vogue does those skincare and make-up routine videos at nice hotel room bathrooms…

36 minutes ago, Dipit said:

go awayyyyyy

-grabs can of bug spray-

She comes off too much as a try hard and her face just doesnt make it for me. Never got her hype and although her hair is lovely, it's not enough

38 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

They need to use the angels in a better way. They need to take advantage of the fanbase of each one of them have. Let them desing their own set of bra+panties, call the collection  "Angels Only" and call evey set after the angel who designed it "The Candice" "The Elsa" "The Adriana Fucking Lima", take pictures of each angel with their set own (WITH A BACKGROUND, NOT WHITE WALL) and post it everywhere, get each girl to promote the hell out of their set. And make it limited edition.

Simple ideas can boost their sales a bit. Heck, the girls don't even have to desings anything if they don't want to, just say they did.

I would buy the fuck out of those bras, ngl :rofl:

59 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I think that would work really well.

And 100% agree in that they need to use the angels better, being an angel is practically no longer special, they even use the other girls more.

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

This is a fantastic idea!  I would totally go for something like this. 

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Just jumping in to say that would be amazing. PLEASE VS.

#Laisreppinitforthebiggerboobed

The fun fact about my whole idea is that the ones who would eat it up the most will be the ones that they're desperately trying to reach: the teens/young adults. They would do anything to get their hands of something with those girls names on it.:rofl:

4 hours ago, Dipit said:

Like Vogue and Harper's Bazaar!

4 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Great idea. They did something similar with makeup.

They did these t-shirts but i dont think people is really interested in wearing a t-shirt with their faces... It would be better to let them design their bra+panties like they said. It sounds like a great idea. 

I am sure they thought about it. I am sure it came to the attention of the leading creative and marketing directors of the brand. They simply did not want to do it. ego. ego. e. g . o. They already know the success of creative collaborations and high profile models/artists/actors from other brands. It would give to much financial power to an an angel....plus a percentage would be paid to the angel...............I mean they are already squeezing there last dollars from there non-existent budget for this year.

blah. blah. b.l.a.h

2g-7OB.thumb.gif.9d03a5ffa50be31d81afb985d7ae6138.gif