Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

32 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Seeing this, I am pretty sure that the part of me that cared about her before is just gone. :/ I guess gone in the sense that I was hoping for her to quietly go away? 

Maybe this is the last ome for her like others have said.

Same. Now it's going to be this whole "SHE'S BACK" when in all likelihood she's walking the show and peacing out again. I'm gonna be very unimpressed if she somehow ends up with the FB after 2 years of not working. 

Happy Behati confirmed and the guessing of is she or isn’t she ends. I don’t mind seeing her on the runway. 

Now, I’m evil and hope Behati fans have a meltdown when MARTHA gets the bra. (Or Elsa...)

Although, I’d be okay with Behati getting the bra so they can all shut up.

5 hours ago, ticktock said:

Happy Behati confirmed and the guessing of is she or isn’t she ends. I don’t mind seeing her on the runway. 

Now, I’m evil and hope Behati fans have a meltdown when MARTHA gets the bra. (Or Elsa...)

Although, I’d be okay with Behati getting the bra so they can all shut up.

This!! In the last years it's been absolute madness. I don't know why they are all so creepy. I like Behati, had a fan account in the past, but still VSFS isn't the most important thing in the world and that I have to make sure my idol gets the FB. It is still up to the team who gets it and by now I'm okay with almost anybody of the angels. They all work hard for this and I think they should slow a little bit down and be happy for the angel who gets it. Their idol would do the same.

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Guys is there still any spark of hope about having a holiday comercial this year?

IIRC, there were shoots earlier this year but  I’m not 100%.

I don’t see why know, knowing that the holiday season means lots of $$$.

1 minute ago, hannah_j112 said:

Agreed! I don't post much but enjoy reading the updates. Not sure what the reason is.. 

I guess because a lot of Instagram/ Twitter accounts use informations from the thread and post it on social media saying it's their own info, without crediting the user or they are spreading rumours on social media based on informations they see here.

1 minute ago, dennis123 said:

I guess because a lot of Instagram/ Twitter accounts use informations from the thread and post it on social media saying it's their own info, without crediting the user or they are spreading rumours on social media based on informations they see here.

I enjoy reading the threads and really appreciate the HD photos and info on bellazon especially vsfs time! Lets be real though, it's not like we are trading government secrets lol. It's only a bit of fun. Guess I'll get my info from social media (stolen or not haha)

5 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

I enjoy reading the threads and really appreciate the HD photos and info on bellazon especially vsfs time! Lets be real though, it's not like we are trading government secrets lol. It's only a bit of fun. Guess I'll get my info from social media (stolen or not haha)

I enjoy it too, but I understand that most people are upset when people "steal" their information and post it everywhere without appreciating and acknowledging the user who gave it to us/ them, or in worse cases use the HD photos some users pay for and post them without crediting them.

10 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I enjoy it too, but I understand that most people are upset when people "steal" their information and post it everywhere without appreciating and acknowledging the user who gave it to us/ them, or in worse cases use the HD photos some users pay for and post them without crediting them.

This.

It's all fun and games except those HD photos are paid by guess who? Bellazon members. There's a reason why this forum always has more pictures and faster than any other site and it's because people like Pretty and Pheno pay for the pictures than then some shitshow IG account reposts as theirs without giving credits. We are also lucky enough to have members who are able to get inside information that also gets reposted with no credit whatsoever, the most recent example was Pasta being literally the first person to post here about Sui & Ming getting contracts, the news were reposted everywhere and once again, no credits. There's maybe two or three accounts that have the decency of crediting, but it's a very very small minority.

@Clauds I only have a personal insta account and no Twitter to post stolen info... Like I said earlier I really appreciate the HD pics and info people post and only read bellazon for fun. I understand the reasons for the vsfs forum to be closed now it has been pointed out to me. Not all of us are non credit giving rumour spreading thieves lol have a nice day 😂 

We know is not everyone doing it, but we really don't have a choice anymore, we've kept the VSFS threads open for like a decade but in the past two or three years it just got out of hand. Soz guys, maybe try to be more active during the year and in other threads? That way you won't have this issue in the future.

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Guys is there still any spark of hope about having a holiday comercial this year?

I'm wondering the same thing.  Michael Bay recently started filming a new movie.  Are they working around his schedule? Will they even use him this year?  Or will it be something shot by Jerome or one of the other people they work with?