Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope, Jo not involved. 🙂

Thak you. I know that she can be annonying sometimes (for some people at least) but I don't see her as a bad person in any way.

I'm also happy to hear this about Martha. I've always found her as the most "normal" of all angels.

Stella grew on me as well.

Elsa, on the other hand, ... I liked her more before (maybe is just too much of messing with her face and photoshopped photos on IG).

1 hour ago, almanaotemcor said:

Is it Jasmine or Candice? I love both and I've heard strange things about Jas in this forum. About Candice, well... it speaks for itself.

What do you mean it speaks for itself ?

the main reason Candice is my fav is because she always seemed so sweet and people in the business seem to praise that a lot about her. But I’ve read several times here that it was not the case ? Except from the Elsa interview is there any concrete examples ? I’d very much like to know :) would definitely change The way I see her but if it’s true ...

36 minutes ago, marinebing said:

What do you mean it speaks for itself ?

the main reason Candice is my fav is because she always seemed so sweet and people in the business seem to praise that a lot about her. But I’ve read several times here that it was not the case ? Except from the Elsa interview is there any concrete examples ? I’d very much like to know :) would definitely change The way I see her but if it’s true ...

The truth is that I can not deny that it must be a sweet girl, but she has already talked about for years; She obviously matured with time but in his VS principles she was seen as a nasty girl. Never happened something in particular more than the comments of some people about her attitude and that she seemed to be a diva (I think there are some old videos where you can see this kind of attitude). What really bothers about Candice is that she seems to give a shit about everything. Did you see the Boston Globe article in February where several photographers and stylists were accused of sexually abusing some models? Among those who spoke, Taylor was one of them about Bellemere. A couple of months later Lais spoke to Marie Claire Brazil about Bellemere too and a disgusting moment that she lived with him. Candice to this day is still kissing their ass praising the work of those guys (Bellemere, Greg, Terry Richardson), even when we would think that she would have more respect towards Lais, since they seemed to have a sincere friendship. Personally, I adore Candice, but this kind of thing disappoints me a lot about her. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Y’all can’t just process of elimination this until you get to the last remaining Angel. :rofl: 

Come on, it's obvious you are taking about Sara. She was the one Irina messed with and it was said before that she had motives.

The thing is that reading that your fave is bad without talking about the stuff that happened is just sad 

Elsa said Sara is a go-getter who won't take no for an answer. When that trait goes to the extreme, it can be a negative thing. It can mean that a person is ruthlessly ambitious i.e. willing to throw other people under the bus for their own career advancement.

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Come on, it's obvious you are taking about Sara. She was the one Irina messed with and it was said before that she had motives.

The thing is that reading that your fave is bad without talking about the stuff that happened is just sad 

Well, whatever it is that she did it seems that it worked in her favor.

Her career has advanced the most since she became an Angel IMO.

She seems to have changed for the better but back in 2010-2012 Candice was a straight up bitch, hence why some of us couldn't stand her at all, some of us were lucky enough (or unlucky, depends on how you see it) to see un-cut footage of her filming a VS commercial and it was not good at all, she was super rude to everyone on set. She also had a big downfall with one of the other veterans, to the point the said model refused to work with Candice for years, they seem cool now tho I'm guessing they are okay now, but there were several stories we got from people who works or worked with her that were not nice at all. She does seem to have changed a lot since becoming a mother, except for the Bellemere/Greg K issue, idk if she was being a bitch or just dumb there tbh. I rather think she was just dumb lol.

As for the Irina thing, the said model didn't fuck up something work-related for her, it was a matter 100% personal which is why Irina was so upset with the whole thing and considering they haven't done anything together since that, I'd say Irina is still mad :rofl:

Because it's a personal matter. The issue with Sara and Irina were the IG comments IRRC? That lead to Stella unfollowing Sara as well, most likely because she's very close to Irina and everything else we all know, but there was a separate issue, is not like Irina randomly went bat-shit crazy :rofl:

7 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

The truth is that I can not deny that it must be a sweet girl, but she has already talked about for years; She obviously matured with time but in his VS principles she was seen as a nasty girl. Never happened something in particular more than the comments of some people about her attitude and that she seemed to be a diva (I think there are some old videos where you can see this kind of attitude). What really bothers about Candice is that she seems to give a shit about everything. Did you see the Boston Globe article in February where several photographers and stylists were accused of sexually abusing some models? Among those who spoke, Taylor was one of them about Bellemere. A couple of months later Lais spoke to Marie Claire Brazil about Bellemere too and a disgusting moment that she lived with him. Candice to this day is still kissing their ass praising the work of those guys (Bellemere, Greg, Terry Richardson), even when we would think that she would have more respect towards Lais, since they seemed to have a sincere friendship. Personally, I adore Candice, but this kind of thing disappoints me a lot about her. 

I was very disappointed in that, especially of her not taking a stand really. She’s vocal about things that touch her directly but she rarely support others causes that’s the thing that annoys me a bit.

again, that’s not her job but still 

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Because it's a personal matter. The issue with Sara and Irina were the IG comments IRRC? That lead to Stella unfollowing Sara as well, most likely because she's very close to Irina and everything else we all know, but there was a separate issue, is not like Irina randomly went bat-shit crazy :rofl:

I get that it's a personal matter nor did I think Irina just randomly decided to troll Sara on Instagram lol. I don't follow model drama closely but we all know Sara has said some dumb shit on social media and can be abrasive. This isn't a matter of who is at fault for me and I'm not looking for an explanation as to what happened, but I guess what I'm trying to understand is why everyone keeps saying 'said model'/other variations when the topic being discussed was Sara and Irina. Unless it's another model that screwed over Irina and Sara was just dragged into it through association, it seems obvious who it is.

3 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I get that it's a personal matter nor did I think Irina just randomly decided to troll Sara on Instagram lol. I don't follow model drama closely but we all know Sara has said some dumb shit on social media and can be abrasive. This isn't a matter of who is at fault for me and I'm not looking for an explanation as to what happened, but I guess what I'm trying to understand is why everyone keeps saying 'said model'/other variations when the topic being discussed was Sara and Irina. Unless it's another model that screwed over Irina and Sara was just dragged into it through association, it seems obvious who it is.

This had nothing to do with anything Sara did or said in social media. It was a different thing and there were more people involved not just Sara and Irina, the big fuck up did come from Sara tho.

IDK how this topic even came up tho, I've been away for the past 10 days and I'm too lazy to catch up with everything except the last page :rofl:

I bet Prettyphile is Jas or Sara .

Jas also have some bad and Diva attitude  in the past at least... i totally remenber  back in the day when she was with Tobias S . so she posted a group pic in a párty with her , Tobias, Nina Agdal and more . later a girl commented on her ig : omg Nina and Tobias my favs! with hearts and Jas replied her omg get out of here and some kinda rude attitude or jelousy idk . im saying this not to bragging Nina is the nicest tho lol Nina also comes up SOMETIMES as fake bubbly and clumsy. but well she is not in VS . also Isabeli liked a post with lameka who is supposed the new black girl . Lais confirmed was not involved is Jas or  maybe Sara .