Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 hours ago, Freak said:

It gets worse... 

they clearly don't want to sell anything, they just want to make their models look bad that's why they chose that photo

we have been fooled this whole time

@sanni Thank you for sticking up for my right to free speech.  I was just going to ignore them but I might as well answer as to why my posts are so mean because I will admit they are.

@to_the_stars and whoever else was bitching at my posts being mean....I think VS new girls look too HF and are ugly. I said so because we are all sharing opinions. Mine happen to be not very nice. Until they hire a girl that I like the look of, my posts will continue to be the way they are now. .I would advise those who were complaining to just ignore this post and any other forthcoming posts because there will be a lot of "hate" in them. I used to LOVE so many of the angels a few years ago (Miranda, Doutzen, Erin, Lindsey, Lily, Candice, Behati, Elsa.....) but now I just don't see the appeal of the new models/Angels. I like designers and HF clothes, but not HF models and that's what a lot of VS new models remind me of. 

Anyways.....I saw a before and after picture of Alexandra somebody...I can't remember her last name but everyone was talking about how she lost too much weight adn she would've been such a good VS angel before she lost weight and I agree!!! She's blonde and America that's all I know.....does anyone ever think they'll work with her? She is really skinny now and that's what VS is aiming for...she has a really pretty face though but I wish she's put on more weight.

I don't keep up on many new models so I never know who VS is looking at or who might have the chance to be used by VS. Does anyone have some models that they could tell me so I could look into them? I'm curious to see who VS might be looking at. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

@sanni Thank you for sticking up for my right to free speech.  I was just going to ignore them but I might as well answer as to why my posts are so mean because I will admit they are.

@to_the_stars and whoever else was bitching at my posts being mean....I think VS new girls look too HF and are ugly. I said so because we are all sharing opinions. Mine happen to be not very nice. Until they hire a girl that I like the look of, my posts will continue to be the way they are now. .I would advise those who were complaining to just ignore this post and any other forthcoming posts because there will be a lot of "hate" in them. I used to LOVE so many of the angels a few years ago (Miranda, Doutzen, Erin, Lindsey, Lily, Candice, Behati, Elsa.....) but now I just don't see the appeal of the new models/Angels. I like designers and HF clothes, but not HF models and that's what a lot of VS new models remind me of. 

Anyways.....I saw a before and after picture of Alexandra somebody...I can't remember her last name but everyone was talking about how she lost too much weight adn she would've been such a good VS angel before she lost weight and I agree!!! She's blonde and America that's all I know.....does anyone ever think they'll work with her? She is really skinny now and that's what VS is aiming for...she has a really pretty face though but I wish she's put on more weight.

I don't keep up on many new models so I never know who VS is looking at or who might have the chance to be used by VS. Does anyone have some models that they could tell me so I could look into them? I'm curious to see who VS might be looking at. 

This is the truth the new vs angels look very mediocre and have no personality they need someone like Adriana Lima. The new angels are boring.

Just now, Diorsfashion said:

This is the truth the new vs angels look very mediocre and have no personality they need someone like Adriana Lima. The new angels are boring.

I agree. I don't even think Adriana is attractive at all, but her personality and sex appeal is off the charts! Her face and body are too hard and harsh for me, but she is definitely a bombshell and I can see why she's one of the most popular angels. I prefer a softer beauty like Candice or Doutzen, but Adriana definitely commands attention.

1 minute ago, bump said:

I agree. I don't even think Adriana is attractive at all, but her personality and sex appeal is off the charts! Her face and body are too hard and harsh for me, but she is definitely a bombshell and I can see why she's one of the most popular angels. I prefer a softer beauty like Candice or Doutzen, but Adriana definitely commands attention.

This is so true but vs keep hiring bland models if they keep doing this they’ll be out of business very soon.

2 hours ago, bump said:

Great...whatever works for you...

But my freedom of speech also allows me to write: man that's sad. From a woman to other women...jeez...

20 hours ago, Sanni said:

Enough with the dogpiling on @bump, please! :flower:

Why are you doing this? If people think there is a problem with some disrespectful comments they have the right to write it down. Respect is important and even if it concerns privileged people we can't tolerate this kind of bashing and wickedness.

8 hours ago, bump said:

Freedom of speach also allows me to say you sound bitter and sad. If you don't have anything else better to do with your life than hatting on models in a forum you don't like, you can't expect not having reactions from others 👩‍🔧

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Freedom of speach also allows me to say you sound bitter and sad. If you don't have anything else better to do with your life than hatting on models in a forum you don't like, you can't expect not having reactions from others 👩‍🔧

Sabtrvus o

The amounts of negativity in here lately are insane. Yall just love to hate on these women and keep beating the dead horse, like we don't need to need five times a week why you hate X, Y and Z. Chill the hell out o.o 

Just now, Clauds said:

I just noticed, Adriana is now using #TrainLikeAdrianaLima instead of #TrainLikeAnAngel in her workout pictues. It looks more and more like she truly is done with VS

It seems as if I ended up on bad terms with VS. I mean, the fact that they did not mention it on mothers day, she stopped following Ed and other team members is not something I would have expected in her farewell at VS. I'm not sure if they'll give her a farewell like Ale last year.

If I recall correctly the general assumption was that she was talking about Love Magazine when she said she wouldnt take her clothes off anymore for empty causes. But this post along with all that has been mentioned makes me believe she was indeed talking about VS and therefore not an angel anymore.