Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

At least it's not for the commercial. Her pictures are with Roosmarijn, I'm guessing theirs are for e-comm, since no Angels were on the same set. 

It’s part of the main campaign, not just website pictures. Russell was the photographer and Ed, Jen, Bob were all on set. They wouldn’t be there for ecomm. 

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

Roos looks like a housewife who has had a lot of work done on her face. She resembles Kylie Jenner a bit. She has an unpleasant expression on her face too.

The makeup is heavy and overdone which ages her fast. Thats for damn sure.

Sadie....Idk who that is, but HELL NO. is very unattractive and the look/expression on her face??? major turn off...VS has another fuck up model I can add to the list of who I don't like.

Jo looks SO BAD in that video posted on the other page. I used to think she was kinda pretty...but now her skin is blotchy and her dark circles were so distracting. I mean, I got that shit too but she's a model, why didn't they put makeup on her? She looked so old and pathetic. If she keeps producing shitty work, I want her to leave and I seriously used to like her. 

I used to LOVE Elsa when she was in Pink and when she first did mainline...now? NOPE. I can't wait for her to leave either. Her hair and lips look like a monstrosity. She is not pretty anymore to me. 

Rommee has been looking good and usually I think she looks like a blowfish. Sara never looks good to me,so I'm not surprised her pictures aren't appealing at all. 

They need new Angels, ASAP. 

I’ve been avoiding replying to your posts cause everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the amount of hate and negativity that comes out of your post every time is becoming too much! Jezz. All you do is insult almost every girl calling them ugly... be a bit more positive! 

1 hour ago, star2011 said:

I’ve been avoiding replying to your posts cause everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the amount of hate and negativity that comes out of your post every time is becoming too much! Jezz. All you do is insult almost every girl calling them ugly... be a bit more positive! 

Totally agree.

Everyone has the right to have their likes and to be critical, but it's painful to read in Bump's comments so many disrespectful things.

3 hours ago, bump said:

Sadie....Idk who that is, but HELL NO. is very unattractive and the look/expression on her face??? major turn off...VS has another fuck up model I can add to the list of who I don't like.

Jo looks SO BAD in that video posted on the other page. I used to think she was kinda pretty...but now her skin is blotchy and her dark circles were so distracting. I mean, I got that shit too but she's a model, why didn't they put makeup on her? She looked so old and pathetic. If she keeps producing shitty work, I want her to leave and I seriously used to like her. 

I used to LOVE Elsa when she was in Pink and when she first did mainline...now? NOPE. I can't wait for her to leave either. Her hair and lips look like a monstrosity. She is not pretty anymore to me. 

Rommee has been looking good and usually I think she looks like a blowfish. Sara never looks good to me,so I'm not surprised her pictures aren't appealing at all. 

You must be fun at parties

5 hours ago, bump said:

They need new Angels, ASAP

5 hours ago, bump said:

Not to disrespect you, but the amount of hate your posts pack blows me away.

I don't get what bashing every single phisical feature of every single model achieves for you...Is it power? Some form of validation maybe?

Ever wonder what the source of low self esteem and body issues is? Is voices like yours, man...

For a moment I thought that Monica was one of the mothers or makeup artists of the girls. I think that she does not really represent the aesthetics of VS, at least, not that youthful air they want to offer. I mean, Adriana looks a lot younger than Monica and I do not know how old this last girl really is.

The position of Jas in the photo... Seems very forced and unnatural. Too much photoshop?

58 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

For a moment I thought that Monica was one of the mothers or makeup artists of the girls. I think that she does not really represent the aesthetics of VS, at least, not that youthful air they want to offer. I mean, Adriana looks a lot younger than Monica and I do not know how old this last girl really is.

The position of Jas in the photo... Seems very forced and unnatural. Too much photoshop?

She's 25, but definitely looks much older, which is a strange sight since VS is going for a youthful look.