Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, I’ve seen some comments here and on LSA that she has a bitchy reputation. Not sure where it comes from though. To me she is really beautiful, but I can’t recall any photoshoot where I thought that she looked really sexy. Maybe when she shot with her ex? I guess those VS panty catalogue pics can be marginally sexy.

Lmao I’ve read on LSA too that jasmine has a bitchy personality idk they say she gives off that vibe it’s kinda true I still like her regardless 

Jasmine is probably selling really well, otherwise they wouldn't havre kept her around for that long and given her a FB. She's also a decent spokeswoman.

She's the second least followed VS angel on instagram but considering the one below her is Lais, I guess I can see a trend. But like Tyra she probably hits her demo spot on.

except a few naive, everyone knows why Jasmine and Lais are the two most underrated angels on the net and social networks. It's not because of their personalities or their talents, but because they are women of color. It's sad to see that nowadays but fortunately they have a good impact on sales, which is the most important for the brand.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

except a few naive, everyone knows why Jasmine and Lais are the two most underrated angels on the net and social networks. It's not because of their personalities or their talents, but because they are women of color. It's sad to see that nowadays but fortunately they have a good impact on sales, which is the most important for the brand.

I have no doubt that’s why their numbers at large aren’t as good, sadly. I meant more along the lines of why here in BZ jasmine doesn’t seem to have as strong or passionate a fan base as Lais or Imaan or other MOC (or even Rome and Jo, who people seem to really love or absolutely hate) and if there was something about her personality that didn’t click. Just seems that people feel 🤷🏻‍♀️ Towards her.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

I have no doubt that’s why their numbers at large aren’t as good, sadly. I meant more along the lines of why here in BZ jasmine doesn’t seem to have as strong or passionate a fan base as Lais or Imaan or other MOC (or even Rome and Jo, who people seem to really love or absolutely hate) and if there was something about her personality that didn’t click. Just seems that people feel 🤷🏻‍♀️ Towards her.

I think that's 70% of why they are the least followed angels, pretty sure it would be the same if they had an Asian angel, the other 30% is probably the fact they look older and have an older fanbase than say, Josephine, Romee, Sara or Taylor whose fans are a lot younger and way more into social media, the same happens with Elsa, she has a less childish vibe and also the way they (Lais, Jasmine and Elsa) handle their IG accounts, i feel like they want to hit a different target. But people seem to forget that there's a real world out there where both Lais and Jasmine are obviously selling really well and probably better than the others or they wouldn't have gotten the last two FB, Instagram doesn't really represent reality IMO.

19 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think that's 70% of why they are the least followed angels, pretty sure it would be the same if they had an Asian angel, the other 30% is probably the fact they look older and have an older fanbase than say, Josephine, Romee, Sara or Taylor whose fans are a lot younger and way more into social media, the same happens with Elsa, she has a less childish vibe and also the way they (Lais, Jasmine and Elsa) handle their IG accounts, i feel like they want to hit a different target. But people seem to forget that there's a real world out there where both Lais and Jasmine are obviously selling really well and probably better than the others or they wouldn't have gotten the last two FB, Instagram doesn't really represent reality IMO.

I agree Instagram doesn’t reflect reality 

That Alana Felisberto (hope I spelled that right) girl....damn VS, every girl you've been picking I happen to think is highly unattractive. I know it's just my opinion and it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but she is not cute. I absolutely hate her big, dried out lips. 

I wish VS would've used Cintia Dicker more. Anais Pouliot was great as well. So were Marloes and Edita. I understand models come and go with VS, but I do not like any of the current crop of filler models VS has. I miss the classic beauty of Doutzen and the fierceness of Tyra or Gisele (who I also do not find attractive). 

Who all is modeling as filler for VS now? I know I'm going to miss some girls so if anyone could direct me to who I miss, I would appreciate it. 

New girls I don't like:

Alexina- ew, don't like her face, walk, or attitude

Melodie Vaxelaire- boring but I like her natural hair and that VS let her keep it like that

Kelsey Merrit- boring and brings nothing special even if she is just a filler. I also don't like her lips.

Alana F- ugly lips that I can't stop looking at

Robin H- did she work with them? she's not cute, but I saw her posted about on here. Has the dumbest expression on her face in every picture I've seen of her.

New (well, newer) girls I do like:

Nadine- She is super cute!!! Hope she stays with VS for a while this time. 

Barbara P- OMG She should be an angel. Hands down, she has the most beautiful face/body/appeal in my opinion. I hope VS keeps using her again. I loved almost all her VS pics  👍

I get the feeling that Lais is one of the most honest and secure Angels there is. It took her the longest to break 1M in followers. So, while some of the other girls might have bought followers at some point, I think that the her social media following is organic.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I get the feeling that Lais is one of the most honest and secure Angels there is. It took her the longest to break 1M in followers. So, while some of the other girls might have bought followers at some point, I think that the her social media following is organic.

also the number of likes in her pictures are often bigger than some others IG acc that have more followers. This includes Angels, like Martha 

I also noticed that Lais' FB had way more impact than Jasmine's after the show. Lais is still talking about her FB, she got to do more jobs after the FB, while Jasmine was just the FB and that's it, no one talked about it after the show and so life goes on.