Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

If Grace E, Lameka and Alexina got angel contracts I wouldn’t even be mad tbh...VS needs to clean up their TIRED ass angel lineup already, it’s been 4 years and literally all of the angels are soooo boring, predictable and offer nothing new to the brand (except Lais imho). It’d be nice to finally see some fresh faces in the lineup (even tho I agree that Alexina is too much for me, part of me is still salty that Cintia Decker couldn’t be VS first redheaded Angel :dry:

on that note: Lily can go, Stella can go, Taylor can go and Romee can go (normally I’d say Martha too but I hate to say it but she’s really growing on me)

I really can’t be the only one who’s bored to death with the “new” angels already? I wanna see new and fresh faces and I’m already done with the current lineup, they can’t deliver and are too boring! Out of all the “new” Angels I only really care for Lais, Elsa and Jasmine, everyone else? Meh.

I do not think the problem is the angels; rather, it is the way of promoting the product, making them look like 17-year-olds. Remember when in the old days they made them look sexy and the lingerie was fabulous? If they did the same quality of advertising and product, sales would not be fucking bad. They are trying to enter the ''millennial era'' and they do not have an idea of how to do it well at least. Currently models with more curves or non-skeletal bodies are being trend in the world, if they brought a pair to begin could return the interest of people for the brand. I've seen how girls in the stores of VS leave disillusioned only by having a little more hips and not finding their size.

Agreed with above. It's not the models I'm bored with, (although a new lineup would be exciting for fans, its time for all veterans to go, IMO) it's the promoting and the lack of promotion. People got excited for all of the events they did, the coupons in the mail and the catalogs...now there's just social media and surprise surprise, not everyone who shops or shopped at VS even uses social media. I'm slowly backing away from it myself, so I won't see whatever it is they promote unless I come here. I honestly couldn't tell you whens the last time I saw a commercial on TV...