Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm pretty sure It's a lip sync video and Miley is performing at the show this year, she's probably going to have a new album out by the show's date based on her recent social media.

20 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm pretty sure It's a lip sync video and Miley is performing at the show this year, she's probably going to have a new album out by the show's date based on her recent social media.

I can also see either Cardi B or Nicki Minaj performing this year.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I can see this happening too. I don't know how I'd feel with Miley performing this year tho... 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Lily and Bee are out for sure if anyone new is signed. Lily hasn’t worked for VS in nearly a year. :ninja: 

All the other girls have shot recently, irrc so it’s hard to say who would be out, if any. :idk: I could see possibly Elsa moving on just based on her age/how long she’s already been with VS. But honestly considering how evenly they’ve using the girls lately, it could be anyone. Maybe Stella? 

Weird because Lily has tons of new pictures on the website, white wall for some of the new styles, if I remember correctly.

7 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Weird because Lily has tons of new pictures on the website, white wall for some of the new styles, if I remember correctly.

Unless I missed a shoot, or am forgetting something? :idk:  They also will photoshop new products onto old pictures sometimes. They did with some of Blanca Padilla’s photos. 

Still, if she did shoot, it’s been one maybe two jobs in 10 months. 

Does anyone know off the top of their head when Adriana last shot? 

45 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Are you maybe confusing her with another model? Because I just looked and couldn't find a single picture of Lily on the entire website. It's possible I overlooked something though.

23 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Football players and, especially those of such a high profile, are simply much more famous worldwide than fashion models.

Football is, and by far, the most popular sport in the world, and right now Cristiano Ronaldo is the most famous football player in the world, so it's no surprise at all that he and the others have a much more massive following.

22 hours ago, Freak said:

Like they said before, football is the most famous sport. Even people who are not interested in football knows who are Cristiano, Messi, Neymar... etc. 

Also, during the WC the amount of followers of that players increase a lot...the whole world talks about them. 

The fashion industry is not as big, regular people only knows the name of the most famous models like Cindy Crawford, Gisele, Naomi. In many countries fashion isnt a big deal, like in south America countries. The "biggest" event that happen in the fashion industry used to be the VSFS, that's why the old angels were so popular. Millions of people used to see the show. But it isn't relevant anymore, so thats why the NA aren't that popular. They have more followers than HF models but they are far from being household names. 

Alright; fair enough! :heythere:

45 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Product shots. Some of the new bra styles have pictures of her. 

I just went through every single bra on the "all bras" section, and there wasn't a single picture of Lily, unless I'm seriously blind. :idk: 

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I just went through every single bra on the "all bras" section, and there wasn't a single picture of Lily, unless I'm seriously blind. :idk: 

My bad. I could've sworn I saw some recently, guess not anymore... Sorry about that.

Edit: Supposed to be a new one. Have to search through every color option to find them.

056_S18_BRA_003_LA_089_e7053888.jpg 

I madly love Cardi B but i don't see her performing for VS tbh, Nicki maybe but not Cardi.

I can see Miley and maybe Ariana Grande doing the show and I'd be fine with that. I would lose my shit if Ariana does God is a woman, it's such a good fit for the show

Is the end nigh for Victoria's Secret?

Latest sales figures suggest that the lingerie brand is fast falling out of favour with shoppers

By Ella Alexander                      

Jul 13, 2018

New figures show that shoppers are fast losing interest in Victoria's Secret.

The lingerie giant is currently struggling to sell even heavily discounted items, with last month's sales down 1.1 per cent year-on-year. The loss was offset by a rise in its beauty category, but Jefferies analyst Randal Konik said that it was "game over" for the underwear label, adding that company is seeing "massive traffic declines, zero pricing power and market share losses mounting".

Fashion conglomerate L Brands, which owns Victoria's Secret, confirmed that the summer sale hadn't started well. “Semi-annual sale had a soft start with negative traffic level,” said Amie Preston, chief investor relations officer for L Brands Inc.

In an attempt to clear inventory, the label extended the sale by two weeks and dropped prices which resulted in a decrease in margin rates. Although the dip in interest is based on a singular month of slow sales, it could be indicative of a bigger problem for the lingerie label, which has been accused of being anti-feminist and anti-inclusive. Its annual catwalk shows have been criticised for not featuring women of varying body shapes and for promoting an archaic, unrealistic version of what a woman should look like.

According to the Business of Fashion, the brand has been masking its mainline sales decline with the success of its Pink line, but growth has now slowed down in that category too. Konik said Victoria's Secret may well have lost its market to American Eagle's sub-brand, Aerie, aimed at a US 15-25 demographic.

The lingerie brand has been praised for its inclusive, upbeat ad campaigns, which feature young women of different ethnicities and sizes, as well as celebrating women with disabilities and physical illnesses. The images are also not retouched.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/fashion/fashion-news/a22137392/is-the-end-nigh-for-victorias-secret/

So Grace and Alexina  and Lameka will be the new angels looks like?.... interesting.... i love Grace  by other hand i have mix feelings about Alexina she is kinda extra sometimes. and Lameka too skinny  but whatevs.