Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 6/25/2018 at 3:30 PM, JROCK177217 said:

Pretty sure they're all locked in until the fashion show at this point. Contract negotiations tend to happen between February and April. 

Holiday commmercial could be an indicator (if some of the girls misses the shooting) ...

11 hours ago, MarVS said:

Is lily leaving announcement  soon?.... she better lol 

i need Hanna Edwinson and Lini Kennedy white walls shots at least 

I adore Lily's print work and personality and I think she looks great, but it's time for her to go. She doesn't fit in with teh other angels (cause they look like teenagers) and she's been with VS long enough. While I would ideally like her to continue with teh brand, it just looks strange to have her there being like the only older angel (does Adriana do anything for VS anymore? I don't like her so I don't pay attention). Lily had a terrible walk too and even though I enjoyed her smiles and energy on the runway, I won't miss seeing her chunky walk. 

7 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

wow i love these! and finally something original, i'm impressed :rofl:

i actually like this way more..fake wings kinda looked cheap and they take the attention from the lingerie, aka what they are trying to sell

Same here! I think is really pretty and well done

16 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Bad angles and/or weight gain or Lily expecting baby #2?

vavVijF.jpg asJe36t.jpg

What do you think? @ceceshores

She is actually quite curvy, It's almost an hourglass figure but because she is slightly more flat chested compared, she still manages to fit into runway sizes.

The runway models are thin but extremely broad shoulder and towering frames, she may be thick but more petite in a sense and honestly I Can't wait to know what she will be naming her next baby if it's true.

Dixie Pearl was a nice name.

15 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

What do you think? @ceceshores

She is actually quite curvy, It's almost an hourglass figure but because she is slightly more flat chested compared, she still manages to fit into runway sizes.

The runway models are thin but extremely broad shoulder and towering frames, she may be thick but more petite in a sense and honestly I Can't wait to know what she will be naming her next baby if it's true.

Dixie Pearl was a nice name.

I am sure it’s another baby.