Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

21 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Maggie Laine is easily the most plain looking model they have working for them right now... 

I like her face shape a lot but she looks like a doll and I like dollface models. I don't like angles or cheekbones and masculine faces (I think someone like Izabel or Alessandra looks masculine) or big Rosie/ Sara S style lips. I like petite faces. Maggie is too skinny though, but I'd say that about most VS models except maybe Adriana (and I don't think she's very pretty).

I think their plainest model would be a toss up between this new Kelsey Merrit girl, Martha (SO BORING), and Lais. I see nothing special about any of them and I forget they exist half the time. And Stella she is soooo forgettable, that's why I forgot to add her with the other 3. 

12 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Ummm....I really wouldn’t oppose to VS casting more swimsuit/commercial models again...because Josie Canesco and Georgia Gibbs runway walk put EVERY Angel’s walk into shame. Don’t fight me.

Agreed! Their walks are great. Josie’s walk reminds me of Magdalena F.

:fun:

23 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Behati takes the crown as plainest vs model ever..imo

I loooooove her personality and taste in music and clothes (when she dresses grungy, not when she dresses like a hippie) and I think she is great for VS swim...but yea she is really plain looking. But I like that she doesnt do herself up all fancy when she goes out like Miranda. I love Miranda and think she is beautful and stylish but she is so calculated and I like that Behati is cool and chill. but plain, yes.

16 hours ago, Sanni said:

Why did Josephine delete her Instagram post that supported the 2017 Women’s March?

Dunno but that’s an interesting observation. Maybe VS or her agent/PR rep recommended not inflaming anyone?

5 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Dunno but that’s an interesting observation. Maybe VS or her agent/PR rep recommended not inflaming anyone?

It is weird because all her fellow Angels still have theirs up. Maybe she was getting hate or doesn’t want to be controversial and wants her page to be a happy place for everyone. But tbh, it makes me think a little less of her as I was impressed by her seemingly fearless LGBT+ advocacy.

Do any of her fans remember when she deleted it?

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

It is weird because all her fellow Angels still have theirs up. Maybe she was getting hate or doesn’t want to be controversial and wants her page to be a happy place for everyone. But tbh, it makes me think a little less of her as I was impressed by her seemingly fearless LGBT+ advocacy.

Do any of her fans remember when she deleted it?

It was probably her PR agency. If I'm not mistaken, they delete posts that don't get enough engagement, don't think she has much of a choice...

6 minutes ago, bump said:

I want to know when they're going to get rid of some of the angels. Some of them are pointless and IDK why VS would waste money paying them.

Does anyone know VS may cut some of the angels? 

Pretty sure they're all locked in until the fashion show at this point. Contract negotiations tend to happen between February and April. 

Just now, JROCK177217 said:

Pretty sure they're all locked in until the fashion show at this point. Contract negotiations tend to happen between February and April. 

Ok, thank you for replying!

I like your avatar, Doutzen was a great angel. Her abs bothered me but her face is stunning and she was wonderful in print and motion and her personality just seemed awesome!!!. Too bad they didn't keep her. 

11 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

It was probably her PR agency. If I'm not mistaken, they delete posts that don't get enough engagement, don't think she has much of a choice...

I imagine she got too much engagement for their liking on that post :D