Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

High fashion girls that I'm rooting for: 

Adut Akech, Luna Bijl, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Robin Holzen, Oumie Jammeh, Aube Jolicoeur, Yoon Young Bae, Alicia Burke, Hoyeon Jung, Birgit Kos, Senait Gidey, and Anok Yai.

I'd die if Imaan, Bregje, Sharam, Irina Shayk, Barbara P, or Joan returned. Hopefully, they'll keep Blanca, Cindy, and Grace E. 

Mayowa and the Russian girls also need to make a comeback / debut. 

The only model I care about returning to the VSFS is Barbara Palvin and isn't she doing work with VS now? Those pinkish/rosey colored pictures, right? I"m hoping that's not all there is. 

I would love to have Grace in mainline again (does she still work for VS though, I rarely see her stuff?), Nadine Leopold was good, Megan Williams is ok. Georgia Fowler or whatever was cute. I want Karlie again even though I am so glad she's not an angel anymore. Bella Hadid is someone else I'd like to see again. Jourdan Dunn would be awesome too, I like her look.

I wish Doutzen and Miranda would come back, they were two of my favourites!

No more Izabel please. She looks so harsh and hard. No Gigi either. I used to think she was cute and I really liked her but her face is a mess now and I would prefer not to have to look at her. 

I thought that Alexina girl sucked so I hope she doesn't make it. 

Georgia Fowler does shine on the runway or at least she got good outfits and styling. I would also like to see Jourdan Dunn back, but she called VS “BS” so…

Bella Hadid’s privileged status will always work against her in my eyes BUT I have to say that she had the best swagger in her walk in last year’s show outside of the usual suspects like Adriana and Candice. It was shocking to me that more models weren’t able challenge Bella on that front. Having a strong sexy walk and attitude/personality used to be a perquisite to get cast in the show.

Does anyone have a list of all the girls that auditioned last year? 

I just watched Hailey C and no thank you. DLO was also very meh in that show to be fair. Also did I see the lady with the big implants from SISE? 

I agree with JROCK’s list plus a few others (I know her time has passed but would love Grace Mahary back because they did her dirty with the outfit when she walked). And I wouldn’t mind if they put more models who are in the 28 upwards range...

56 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Not to be harsh, but the models who walk at Miami Swim Week are trash on the runway. None of them know who to walk properly and their bodies are extremely disproportional because they've been modeled to fit the IG model type for solely photographs.

Hailey, Daniela and Yara too? (I know Hailey is not toned enough but she is very tall and has long legs.)

6 hours ago, bump said:

I would love to have Grace in mainline again (does she still work for VS though, I rarely see her stuff?), Nadine Leopold was good, Megan Williams is ok. Georgia Fowler or whatever was cute. I want Karlie again even though I am so glad she's not an angel anymore. Bella Hadid is someone else I'd like to see again. Jourdan Dunn would be awesome too, I like her look.

I wish Doutzen and Miranda would come back, they were two of my favourites!

Grace still works for Pink but not that much. I love her but I cant wait for her contract to be over and hopefully she will start shooting for the mainline or leave VS and focus on her HF career. 

17 hours ago, Sanni said:

Hailey, Daniela and Yara too? (I know Hailey is not toned enough but she is very tall and has long legs.)

Daniela does alright, nothing too spectacular. I'd still like to see her walk PINK someday, but I wouldn't say she's a catwalk queen by any means. Yara is wobbly (but has great sex appeal nevertheless) and Hailey is a mess when you watch her from behind. As stunning as these women are, I prefer girls like Gisele, Candice, Naomi who could tell a story essentially with their walk. That's what drew me to VS in the first place.

3 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Candice’s baby was born!!! Now get ready to read her fans’ comments asking for/demanding her to walk the VSFS.

Straight from the hospital to the gym, am I right? :rofl: 

6 hours ago, ticktock said:

Candice4FB because she just had a baby!!!

But wait...

Behati4FB because she hasn't worked in 2 years!!!

But wait...

BABS4FB

It's gonna be fun the next few months with the crazies. 

Can they all like fight each other? I would love that.:rofl:

Do we even know for sure that Bee is returning to VS? I believe she recently made a post on IG about her opening the 2014 show and of course she walked the Alexander Wang show a couple of weeks ago but do we have actual confirmation she’s back??

i would love her to do at least one show since I kinda miss seeing her on the runway (even tho she wasn’t my fave Angel) but I don’t want her to wear the FB since she hasn’t worked in 2-3 yrs and that’s a smack in the face to the newer Angels who’ve been busting their asses off for the brand for a while now imo