Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

I mean Adriana does have almost double the amount of years Lily has worked at the brand. It doesn't seem unreasonable to claim that Adriana does deserve a bigger send-off. I agree that the editing and the way Alessandra was treated does not seem to be indicative of how send-offs happen, but VS could get their shit together. I still think Adriana should receive a significant farewell (if she is leaving). That isn't to say that Lily doesn't deserve one at all, but rather that Adriana, who remains their most popular angel after so many line-up alterations, definitely should get more than Lily if they both are choosing to leave. 

Effing Heidi Klum left in the middle of the year with no send off whatsoever. And she hosted the show 5 times.

I feel like the only reason VS mentioned it was Ale's last show was because of the media interest it was gaining... Otherwise, I doubt they would've done something for her. Even then, she had to share the spotlight with Adriana, as if they were some sort of package deal. They could've had her leading all of the angels & models down the centre of the runway and then split in two, instead of having her and Adri leading the finale... 

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Effing Heidi Klum left in the middle of the year with no send off whatsoever. And she hosted the show 5 times.

She did walk her final show with some significant highlight in her opening despite having given birth like five weeks prior. It seemed as though they anticipated it and gave her a moment to shine IMO. 

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I feel like the only reason VS mentioned it was Ale's last show was because of the media interest it was gaining... Otherwise, I doubt they would've done something for her. Even then, she had to share the spotlight with Adriana, as if they were some sort of package deal. They could've had her leading all of the angels & models down the centre of the runway and then split in two, instead of having her and Adri leading the finale... 

This is a great point. If Adri or Lily mention possibly leaving earlier to the media, VS might pay attention and give them something. 

Current VS Angels not mentioned in the 2018 Maxim Hot 100 list:

(Maxim cover girls)

Elsa Hosk, Lily Aldridge, Romee Strijd

(No cover)

Behati Prinsloo, Josephine Skriver

Current VS Angels included in the 2018 Maxim Hot 100 list:

(Maxim cover girls)

Candice, Jasmine, Martha, Sara, Stella

(No cover)

Adriana, Lais, Taylor

Correct me if I’m wrong! :)

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Current VS Angels not mentioned in the 2018 Maxim Hot 100 list:

(Maxim cover girls)

Elsa Hosk, Lily Aldridge, Romee Strijd

(No cover)

Behati Prinsloo, Josephine Skriver

Current VS Angels included in the 2018 Maxim Hot 100 list:

(Maxim cover girls)

Candice, Jasmine, Martha, Sara, Stella

(No cover)

Adriana, Lais, Taylor

Correct me if I’m wrong! :)

Pretty shocked that Josephine, Elsa and Romee weren't mentioned... Especially since Maxim seems to love them...

16 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Pretty shocked that Josephine, Elsa and Romee weren't mentioned... Especially since Maxim seems to love them...

Looking at the list, I'm not sure if it is better to be included in it or not. Some very strange choices there. :D

I’m on Team Kelsey now. :wub: 

I think Alexina and Lameka were with Russell yesterday, and today is Jo, Lais and Sara? Taylor, Romee and Jas are the only Angels that haven’t shot with Russell this week. Elsa is shooting with Adam now. 

Any models you hope will walk this year’s show? I know it’s kinda early but I’m hoping to see at least Barbara Palvin (please god), Senait Gidey,  Duckie Thot, Adut Akech Bior, Iman Hammam, Aqua Parios, Melodie Vaxelaire and Yasmin Wijnaldum.

For sure tho, I can definitely see Duckie Thot (she looks like a black Barbie and has an amazing body) and Adut Akech being casted because they’ve both had a really good year and are insanely hot in demand for black models. Melodie too since she’s a certified PINK girl and maybe Yasmin (I’ll die of happiness) ? girl will outwalk every angel there lol

As far as newcomers go, I would be interested to see Bridget Hollitt, Yada Villaret, and Chase Carter on the runway.

When it comes to models with bigger profiles, possibly Hannah Ferguson, Daniela Lopez Osorio, Camila Morrone, Rose Bertram, even Yara Khmidan and Hailey Clauson.

Also hoping Irina Shayk and Barbara Palvin will come back. Even Luma Grothe.

Megan Williams continuing as a runway regular. Nadine Leopold stood out to me in last year’s show.

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

As far as newcomers go, I would be interested to see Bridget Hollitt, Yada Villaret, and Chase Carter on the runway.

When it comes to models with bigger profiles, possibly Hannah Ferguson, Daniela Lopez Osorio, Camila Morrone, Rose Bertram, even Yara Khmidan and Hailey Clauson.

Also hoping Irina Shayk and Barbara Palvin will come back. Even Luma Grothe.

Megan Williams continuing as a runway regular. Nadine Leopold stood out to me in last year’s show.

Yesss to Yada Villaret and Daniela Lopez Osorio...Hailey Clauson doesn’t do anything for me tho :/ she just looks like a much mature sexier Stella to me but to each their own

Yeah, I don’t think Hailey‘s body is toned enough to be on the VS runway and she isn’t a runway girl in general but I’d still be curious to see her for some reason…

Miami Swim Week 2015 x GALORE x THE BLONDS