Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Stoked about Behati coming back to high fashion. Her work there seems to be consistently good in the few jobs she's done since she began moving towards motherhood. I have been pretty vocal about not desiring for her to come back to VS, but, seeing how great she looks on the runway, I wouldn't mind seeing her pop up again. I do think her Angel contract should end sometime soon though... 

On 6/5/2018 at 12:04 PM, Prettyphile said:

Not VS related, but posting it here cause reach a wider group of people

:(

Fashion designer Kate Spade, 55, is found dead in her Park Avenue apartment of apparent suicide.

Sad ? 

4 hours ago, Kalipso Maria said:

Am I the only one that finds Bee different looking? Something about her face has changed imo

It’s possible that her face changed from pregnancy. Others were saying the same about Candice after her first babe as well.

6 hours ago, Kalipso Maria said:

Am I the only one that finds Bee different looking? Something about her face has changed imo

I think minimal make up makes it look different, plus general aging and smoking and two child births! (I love Bee still tho)

1 hour ago, Jaku84 said:

I think minimal make up makes it look different, plus general aging and smoking and two child births! (I love Bee still tho)

Yeah maybe, I actually prefer her with natural make up but I think that this whole lack of mascara at the last fashion show didn't make her justice. I m sure that she 'll shine with a more appropriate look

Behati looks absolutely stunning! so excited about her comeback, I really forgot how flawless her bone structure is!!! but I do hope she focuses on high-fashion, runway and editorials and hope that she’s done with VS all together...we haven’t seen her in 2 shows in a row and her returning (also Candice) seems odd considering that VS seems waaay to mediocre and childish for them. I hope all the old Angels leave by 2020 at most so at least the brand can try to reinvent itself.

I highly doubt it but i will lose my shit if she does, go into psycho fan mode and Bellazon will never hear the end of it until I get banned :rofl:

Seriously tho, as an Adriana fan this feels like SO overdue, as in 10 years overdue and it would be amazing to finally see it.

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I highly doubt it but i will lose my shit if she does, go into psycho fan mode and Bellazon will never hear the end of it until I get banned :rofl:

Seriously tho, as an Adriana fan this feels like SO overdue, as in 10 years overdue and it would be amazing to finally see it.

I’m honestly still surprised she’s never gotten a Vogue US cover, if anything she def should’ve gotten one during her prime years where she gained significance and a huge following in the US from 2003 to 2009. Long overdue indeed but I really hope it’s true! ?

Adriana should have gotten a US Vogue cover in 2008 or 2010 tbh. I seriously doubt this is true and no one in tfs has even remotely mentioned Adriana as an option for the upcoming months. But either way, she deserves it.

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Adriana should have gotten a US Vogue cover in 2008 or 2010 tbh. I seriously doubt this is true and no one in tfs has even remotely mentioned Adriana as an option for the upcoming months. But either way, she deserves it.

Take this with a grain of salt, but according to some HF account on IG, she's getting the July cover and it was supposedly shot by Annie Leibovitz?

Girl I'm gonna be salty as fuck if this isn't true :rofl:  Can you post the account? Just so I know who to be mad lmao.

Really tho, if she gets it, the only big Vogue she'll be missing it's UK 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Girl I'm gonna be salty as fuck if this isn't true :rofl:  Can you post the account? Just so I know who to be mad lmao.

Really tho, if she gets it, the only big Vogue she'll be missing it's UK 

The part about Annie was said in the comments, but as I said, take it with a grain of salt.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:29 AM, Clauds said:

Give her the British Vogue cover as well and she'll have all four major covers! She deserves it.