Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I love Bella and I think she is stunning, and i actually find her a way better model than her sister (who i also think is beautiful, so don't @ me) but girlfriend needs to just be honest, her upper lip is about double the size and her nose is about half the size it was five years ago. That ain't puberty :rofl:

Props to her surgeon tho, she does look great and if it wasn't because there's about a million pictures of her pre-surgeries she could totally pass as being all natural IMO. She's just fucked by being over exposed.

i would love to look plastic like her :Amelie_wft:

sure about the jose job but she's not lying about her lips

1 they don't even look fake and 2 same lips here

iUpoj9b.jpg

they just look thinner when she smile

R5samP8.jpg

this doesn't make sense..smile and no smile ofc her lips don't look the same

7IuTkep.jpg

this is right

a9sQCGB.png

5 hours ago, ivancica said:

Entonces, Behati está de regreso en el fugitivo ... 

YES!! It does not matter if Behati continues or not with VS to the final VS every day goes from bad to worse, I only love that Behati has returned.

7 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i would love to look plastic like her :Amelie_wft:

sure about the jose job but she's not lying about her lips

1 they don't even look fake and 2 same lips here

iUpoj9b.jpg

they just look thinner when she smile

R5samP8.jpg

this doesn't make sense..smile and no smile ofc her lips don't look the same

7IuTkep.jpg

this is right

a9sQCGB.png

she had a chin (jaw) surgery and had her teeth fixed too and by doing this her lip look bigger.

I am pretty sure she had filler a while ago because it's obvious,  but not at the very start of her career.

She is a pretty girl no matter what. Too bad her modeling skill is bad. Not as bad as Kendull tho.

21 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

she had a chin (jaw) surgery and had her teeth fixed too and by doing this her lip look bigger.

I am pretty sure she had filler a while ago because it's obvious,  but not at the very start of her career.

She is a pretty girl no matter what. Too bad her modeling skill is bad. Not as bad as Kendull tho.

is obvious her lips are real and this pics are the proof, they look the same :blink:

I'm happy that Behati walked for Wang, but, I'm not going to hold my breath that she's actually "back" till we see more photoshoots from her. I don't necessarily care if she comes back to VS or not, I feel like that ship has sailed and she should do more non VS work.

Not VS related, but posting it here cause reach a wider group of people

:(

Fashion designer Kate Spade, 55, is found dead in her Park Avenue apartment of apparent suicide.

Kate Spade has been found dead inside her Manhattan apartment. The popular designer, who shot to fame with her line of eponymous purses, is believed to have committed suicide. Spade, 55, left a note before taking her own life by hanging. She is survived by her husband Andy, who is the brother of actor David Spade, and her 13-year-old daughter Frances. 

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Anyone know who the 2 VS Models Megyn was referring to (@ ~7:15)?

Lais and Sara. It's from Russell's book launch, here's the article if you want to read it.

"At the end of the day, it's hypocritical to say that women can't be sexy — and that falls in line with many people's definition of feminism. That just isn't fair. It's important right now to celebrate your sexuality," Sampaio told The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday night, while celebrating the launch of photographer Russell James' new book, Backstage Secrets: A Decade Behind the Scenes at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

"The Victoria's Secret Angels are a group of so many different women from so many different countries coming together and saying, 'I'm not ashamed of who I am. I'm doing what I want. I like to be sexy. I like to feel sexy.' That's a powerful tool as well," she continued. "We should not have to stop being who we are or hide our sexiness just to be taken seriously."

"The Victoria's Secret fashion show, and everything else we do throughout the year, certainly has a place in this feminist movement. That's how I feel, especially working with them for so long. They protect us so much, they're always worried about us," Ribeiro said. "If anything happens, they are always open to listening to us and they want to make sure we are always treated the right way, that we're always OK. And so far, I've always felt safe."