Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Well darling, who is forcing you to stay here? Yall know where that Log Out button is, you stay here at your own will and desire. We're still gonna think and say it when we think a model is annoying so :idk: 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Candice was BZ #1 target for so long and the things that were said about her were literally coming on a daily basis and were a lot worse than than someone calling her annoying. I get they get annoyed at people saying """bad""" things about their faves because been there, done that buuuut it's just a waste of energy, just laugh or ignore it. Every angel had their times, deal with it, that's how bellazon is.

Target?  :rofl: you mean of extreme worship

you missed the guy who was dying of cancer, and wanted her to name her new baby after him

PREACH IT  Clauds.

btw Gigi was on the Russell James event last night with the angels and on her ig story talking how is her dream and blah blah . 

she is defitinely doing the show for sure.

I'm sure more than a show, she'll have an angel contract. This is just a sample of the business that Ed may be doing right now to have her there. I love Gigi, but shit, I do not want her as an angel in VS, tbh. Counting all the shit she has done lately, it could ruin VS even more. I think it would be better to have Bella in her place.

59 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Target?  :rofl: you mean of extreme worship

you missed the guy who was dying of cancer, and wanted her to name her new baby after him

Candice is only """"worshipped"""" on her own thread.:rofl: But back in the day you couldn't go a day without someone saying something not so nice about her.
It happened to Adriana and her pointing at the show.
Alessandra and her legs.
Elsa and the flatfish.
Lais and her personality.
Romee and the bad boob job.
Behati and her being way to chill.
Lily not "fitting".
Jasmine being full of herself.
Martha and Stella being boring.
And now the target is Josephine.
As you see, it has happened to all of them at this point, it will pass and the energy will be focused on someone else, there will always be something to be talked about.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

^ Bella “you can scan my face darling, I never had surgery” Hadid? :rofl: She’ll fit in with Josephine “I hit puberty at 21” Skriver. 

I doubt VS will sign Bella or Gigi. They can’t afford them anymore. :whistle: 

honestly, I do not care too much with Bella in this case and her surgeries. If I had to choose just one model to give her a contract, obviously I would not have Bella in mind as a first option but the girl with the plastic on it even looks more natural than other models operated. I could not confirm if she would be a good angel or not, but at least, much better than Gigi could do.

But it's true, VS executives are so miserable now that they must even have Sadie in mind as a future filler angel lol :ninja:

33 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Bella “you can scan my face darling, I never had surgery” Hadid? :rofl: She’ll fit in with Josephine “I hit puberty at 21” Skriver. 

BITCH! You took me there :rofl:

But indeed, no way VS can afford Gi or Bella anymore. Idk how they are going to keep paying Taylor's bills at this point tbh

While I’d love for Ming to be an angel, I’m still not sure vs is getting rid of anyone or at least not enough girls to justify bringing more on. Along with lily and Adriana, I was starting to think that Stella and Martha might be on their way out but then they used Martha for an event so who even knows. 

Definitely some will be out after this year. Lily has not even done anything for VS and Stella ... I do not know what this girl is doing but I do not see her really interested in staying there. Even though I did not want Candice to leave, I think she does not have much time left in VS. She does not even seem to mind VS at all. I can not blame them, I think that no one feels the same satisfaction of a while ago when they were VS angels after seeing how the clothes became uglier and making non attractive photos for the catalog. I mean, now people are not even interested in seeing VSFS anymore. If they remove the old asses that run the company, this situation may be reversed in favor of all.

IDK much about anyone leaving or being signed, however I do know Ming was offered a contract already last year and she turned it down and I don't see her changing her mind any time soon as much as I would absolutely love it. The other girl who was in talks for a contract was Alexina but IDK what happened with that, but she's the only one I know was in actual talks early this year, but seeing that we're in June and nothing has happened yet I think is safe to say negotiations didn't go through.

They are using all the girls except Lily, Bee and Adriana so I don't think any of the NA will be leaving before this year's show

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

She just grew into her face, okay?

On 5/31/2018 at 7:02 PM, Sanni said:

I was wondering whether both Josephine and Vita were non-Angels on the shoot or whether Josephine was already an Angel. At least Sara and Josephine shot together so they talked about each other a little. It’d be interesting if VS used that swim trip to determine which one out of Josephine and Vita would get signed as an Angel.

Interesting thing  to ponder... I doubt it tho, seeing how disproportionately the difference in screen time between them was. Seems like they had probably settled on Josephine and invited Vita because she fit well with the group and was similar to Joan in the respect that she was getting a lot of the attention at the time (obviously not the same level as Joan). 

Josephine seems to be the Anne Hathaway of VS. She works incredibly hard and produces excellent work a fair amount of the time, but is criticized for seemingly lacking any genuine characteristics. I get that she can seem phony at times, but I think her work ethic is incredible and she clearly loves what she does. 

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

I'm rolling. It's been common knowledge that she got a nose job early on in her career for like two years now. Sis, you can't just pretend like you didn't chisel your face so you could actually get modeling jobs. 

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

now if her hip bones can just rework themselves.....

giphy-1.thumb.gif.7f015ec319c6864a9eda8d6b4f42c3f2.gif

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

IDK much about anyone leaving or being signed, however I do know Ming was offered a contract already last year and she turned it down and I don't see her changing her mind any time soon as much as I would absolutely love it. The other girl who was in talks for a contract was Alexina but IDK what happened with that, but she's the only one I know was in actual talks early this year, but seeing that we're in June and nothing has happened yet I think is safe to say negotiations didn't go through.

Is it definite that Alexina was even offered a contract in the first place? I believe Ming, since she was known to have met with them in the offices and had been a staple for some time that made it reasonable to assume she might be getting a promotion, but c'mon, Alexina?

24 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Is it definite that Alexina was even offered a contract in the first place? I believe Ming, since she was known to have met with them in the offices and had been a staple for some time that made it reasonable to assume she might be getting a promotion, but c'mon, Alexina?

Yup. Idk if money was the problem or she wasn't happy with whatever VS was offering or if VS backed out for some reason but they were in talks since late last year and as of January it was still on the table. No word on what happened tho :idk:

i think money could have been it tho, Alexina has a solid career and her L'Oreal coins so is not like she desperately needs that contract if its not in her terms. I'm not sure about why Ming turned them down but i assume money + her not wanting to relocate to the US could have been it. I did hear from several different people that VS contracts are nowhere near as good in terms of money as they were back in the day, so i expect whoever becomes the next Angel to be someone new-ish or someone who isn't exactly an it girl and not a established girl like Taylor, Sara or even Romee; especially if the VSFS ratings (and therefore the exposure) keeps going down.

Victoria secret have 13 angels,  I know that many here were saying that they would remove some of the girls as martha or stella or behati, but they have nothing, these girls are still angels, apparently they all signed this year again, I do not see any of these girls leaving now, their contracts seem to suit them, it's no longer as if they were forced to shoot each month, but I think that vs thinks in the future, maybe in two years some will leave.
Regarding Grace Elizabeth, I read here like what, she could not be more pink spokerperson girl, but I think now she has a work schedule similar to that of zuri, I think. She keeps her contract but just shoot when it's really necessary.  I also think she can become an angel in two years, zuri also maybe
Poor Rachel hilbert.
By the way, let's talk about zuri, I saw that she was on the set of pink recently on instagramstories with maggie laine, I am surprised to see that pink has kept  her as spokerperson always. and maggie laine? when are they officialized for her?  I would like to see zuri open segment pink this year but I think it will be grace again Elizabeth, she has more fashion work.
For fantasy bra this year I see martha yes I know it's incredible?,or behati, I'll be little surprised if it's josephine
To open the show this year I see josephine, this girl is clearly in the center,   or behati if she does not have fantasy bra

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:09 AM, JROCK177217 said:
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:40 AM, Siemgi said:

I'm rolling. It's been common knowledge that she got a nose job early on in her career for like two years now. Sis, you can't just pretend like you didn't chisel your face so you could actually get modeling jobs. 

Her words, not mine: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/supermodel-bella-hadid-i-was-chubby-and-insecure-as-a-teen-i-had-to-grow-into-my-face.1494725/