Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Were Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott named on those lists? I read a comment here that people on tfs were saying that they might be the next ones exposed.

https://shitmodelmgmtlist.tumblr.com/

Someone has rehosted the full list here. Just to preface these are all anonymous allegations, but any names with an * beside it, means that the author of the list received that name on three or more separate occasions. They claimed at the time of publication that some of the men received over 30 complaints against them, but she didn’t specify who. 

Some names that are more notable: Bellemere (duh), Timur Emek (works with a lot of the VS girls, was at the Shanghai show this year), Yu Ysui, Bruce Weber, Greg Kadel, Jeremy Scott, Mario Testino, Paul Marciano. 

All of these men had 3 or more accusations against them. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

The ShitModelManagement IG had a similar list up at one point. I don’t see it linked on their page anymore. Is that the same one? 

That's the one. They had to delete it because they were being threatened.  Also, there were more names, but they decided to delete them after those people messaged them about the list & requested to be taken out of it... :ph34r:

On 5/28/2018 at 12:30 PM, Glamazonia said:

I understand that some people think she's not angel material but you can't say she can't sell what she wears. 

V578788.jpg V586627.jpg V442773.jpg V569528_CROP1.jpg V586090.jpg.4a88c439b5f59d26100be6421bf24960.jpg V586099.jpg.3b257aecd73cc82c74f3c294e9e8042c.jpg V570731.jpg V570795.jpg 14681577_356134721393459_4849695880262320283_n.jpg V450037.jpg V558153.jpg V558354.jpg

Vita is hot. Her boobs are better than Romee, at least Vita has an ass and looks sexy on a thong, and she sells for me. I have bought thongs and undies she has model for them. I rather have Vita as angel than Romee, Martha and Stella. Romee is pretty and cute but she bores me, and definitely not sexy. 

50 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Proud of Lais. She truly is one of the strongest women in the industry. Hearing about she get less jobs in the company makes me sad. Imagine if VS pushed her during the times she was essentially relegated to the background the way they do now?

It would be interesting to know whether they would have renewed her contract had Bellemere not been dropped.

10 hours ago, Pink.Sapphire said:

Vita is hot. Her boobs are better than Romee, at least Vita has an ass and looks sexy on a thong, and she sells for me. I have bought thongs and undies she has model for them. I rather have Vita as angel than Romee, Martha and Stella. Romee is pretty and cute but she bores me, and definitely not sexy. 

Couldn’t agree more. Vita screams Angel to me and Romee is just very homely looking imo, Martha is meh and don’t even get me started on Stella. They should’ve axed all three and just replace them with Vita and I’d be happy as hell ?

So pretty much every photographer except Russell James and Guy Aroch? No wonder why all the models under the sun seem to really like then

Edit: Ben Watts is also not on the list, thank god.

I'm too lazy to translate the entire interview but Lais pretty much said that Bellemere tried to hug her and kiss her while shooting in St. Barths so she decided to never work with him again which did cost her a lot of jobs (she doesn't say if those were VS or not tho) and that because she was a veteran, some of the new girls started to ask her for advice on how to handle the situation because he was trying it with all of them, making sexist remarks on set and such which for her was the last straw so she went to the VS power people and told them everything, getting Bellemere finally fired.

So I assume Taylor could have been one of the new girls who went to Lais and lead to his ultimate firing. Hence why he attacked Taylor

I wonder if for the LUI magazine session, Sara felt really uncomfortable with Bellemere and she kept the truth to herself when she talked about what happened. I understand that this guy has many important contacts and that could intimidate her at the time.

Sara literally defended David after the LUI shoot tho. So it wasn't him making her uncomfortable or she was lying to protect her job, she blamed it all in the magazine 

EDIT: Here it is.

Xeukzrun o

Sara was the one who talked about the importance of having a “connection” and “chemistry” with the photographer while they showed her shooting topless with Bellemere in the swim special. #awkward.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

So pretty much every photographer except Russell James and Guy Aroch? No wonder why all the models under the sun seem to really like then

Edit: Ben Watts is also not on the list, thank god.

No Ruven either ;D