Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Interesting...

So it wasn't Taylor after all?

I feel sorry for Lais.

Did she mention what jobs she lost because of this?

No, she didn't.

Lais also said that other models came to talk to her about abuses they suffered in Bellemeres hands and she encouraged them to speak out as she did. 

7 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Interesting...

So it wasn't Taylor after all?

I feel sorry for Lais.

Did she mention what jobs she lost because of this?

It was several Angels. Due to Bellemere's reaction upon the release of the story, I think it’s safe to say that Taylor was one of the Angels who he touched and kissed inappropriately.

Bellemere’s behavior is so well-known that two agents told the Spotlight Team they stopped sending models to shoot with him years ago. But only in the fall of 2016 did Victoria’s Secret cut ties with him. That move came after several of its highly paid contract models, known as “Angels,” complained about his inappropriate touching and kissing.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/16/beauty-and-ugly-truth/c7r0WVsF5cib1pLWXJe9dP/story.html

It’s possible that Bellemere used that picture of Taylor because in his mind it was the most appropriate picture he had out of all the Angels BUT “Thank you for the lies” was personal and singled her out.

Ok, this might be highly inappropriate speculation but… Could something have happened between Behati and Bellemere that would explain Behati’s reluctance to come back to VS and Ed and Russell James trying to cajole her into working for VS again?

Alex Apatoff March 09, 2016 11:37 PM

“We shoot with this French photographer David Bellemere and he’s incredible — you see his pictures and it blows your mind,” Prinsloo tells PEOPLE while celebrating the launch of Victoria’s Secret new swim collection (and the TV special, of course) Tuesday. “But he puts you in the most awkward positions, and then there’s a beach full of people around you that don’t know what you’re doing, so you’re, like, so uncomfortable … and then you see the picture and it’s the most beautiful thing ever. But it’s definitely sometimes a little embarrassing.

https://people.com/style/theres-definitely-an-awkward-part-to-posing-for-the-victorias-secret-swim-catalog-as-behati-prinsloo-will-tell-you/

Thank you! Google translate is what it is so if any Portuguese speakers would like to translate, it would be much appreciated.

I got the impression that Lais lost a lot of work within VS because Bellemere continued working for VS even after he tried to kiss her, and she refused to have him take more pictures of her.

28 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you! Google translate is what it is so if any Portuguese speakers would like to translate, it would be much appreciated.

I got the impression that Lais lost a lot of work within VS because Bellemere continued working for VS even after he tried to kiss her, and she refused to have him take more pictures of her.

In addition to being edited out of their last Swim Special

6 minutes ago, elfstone said:

In addition to being edited out of their last Swim Special

WTF???

VS is trash. But this is a good example of why models so rarely come forward with their stories of being harassed. It takes a lot for companies to cut ties with celebrity photographers and the like, not so much with disposable models who can be branded difficult to work with.

I’m a bit unclear whether she reported him right away or only refused to shoot with him again and reported him later after younger models confided in her about Bellemere‘s behaviour. Can anyone who knows Portuguese clarify?

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

WTF???

. It'd have been understandable had they chosen to not have Lais do the show (It didnt feature all the angels mind you)

Instead the whole thing ended up being a travesty IMO with hardly 30 seconds of Lais and 10 mins extra Sara Sampaio :sick:

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

. It'd have been understandable had they chosen to not have Lais do the show (It didnt feature all the angels mind you)

Instead the whole thing ended up being a travesty IMO with hardly 30 seconds of Lais and 10 mins extra Sara Sampaio :sick:

I didn’t watch the special, only the first one. Was Bellemere heavily featured there? I wonder if Lais had to fly home early after the rehearsal, which then cut down her airtime significantly.

Maybe someone at VS realized how wrongly they treated her so she got the Fantasy Bra as a show or respect and loyalty on their part.

16 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I didn’t watch the special, only the first one. Was Bellemere heavily featured there? I wonder if Lais had to fly home early after the rehearsal, which then cut down her airtime significantly.

Maybe someone at VS realized how wrongly they treated her so she got the Fantasy Bra as a show or respect and loyalty on their part.

He got a whole segment with Candice and Behati, they were speaking about his photographer skills and shit, it was boring af.

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

He got a whole segment with Candice and Behati, they were speaking about his photographer skills and shit, it was boring af.

I found a video of it online, I also saw him pick up Romee and carry her bridal style.

20 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I think the best evidence is in the NUDE documentary where this guy is clearly seen trying to touch the models when he makes them pose. At least from what I saw, it is clear that he was trying to grab their ass or tits in a ''useless'' way.

In what would you need to touch a woman’s breast to move her into a pose, jesus. I understand shifting a leg or arm to get an angle, tilting someone’s head slightly but yikes. 

I hope Lais stepping forward, as a high profile model, will encourage other models to come forward with their stories. 

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

In what would you need to touch a woman’s breast to move her into a pose, jesus. I understand shifting a leg or arm to get an angle, tilting someone’s head slightly but yikes. 

I hope Lais stepping forward, as a high profile model, will encourage other models to come forward with their stories. 

Cameron Russell has tons of accounts from anonymous models about being sexually abused/harassed by photographers and crew members, there was also a list of creeps that were known abusers so people would be aware of their actions... Unfortunately the list was taken down because the person who posted it was threatened several times by those men... Really unfortunate how in this day and age, creeps are still allowed to run free. 

Also ironic how it's a Marie Claire exposing Bellemere, considering how MC Italy is one of his biggest clients. Hopefully this will be the kick they need to finally get rid of him. If only every other magazine & brand would do the same... 

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

It’s possible that Bellemere used that picture of Taylor because in his mind it was the most appropriate picture he had out of all the Angels BUT “Thank you for the lies” was personal and singled her out.

Do you  have that picture?

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Cameron Russell has tons of accounts from anonymous models about being sexually abused/harassed by photographers and crew members, there was also a list of creeps that were known abusers so people would be aware of their actions... Unfortunately the list was taken down because the person who posted it was threatened several times by those men... Really unfortunate how in this day and age, creeps are still allowed to run free. 

The ShitModelManagement IG had a similar list up at one point. I don’t see it linked on their page anymore. Is that the same one?