Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 5/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, GlitterAndWings said:

If I'm not mistaken, they usually update it once the show's been announced or right before it's announced. 

not actually, Jac and Kate were both cut of their website in february or so, just after the 2015 show 

Random q. - why did Jac and Kate get dropped so quickly? Jac worked for VS lots before being an angel, so she clearly sold. Kate, I get the lack of English issue but then, why hire her in the first place? And also she didn’t do lots of stuff for them either, was it just a shot in the dark by VS?

15 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Random q. - why did Jac and Kate get dropped so quickly? Jac worked for VS lots before being an angel, so she clearly sold. Kate, I get the lack of English issue but then, why hire her in the first place? And also she didn’t do lots of stuff for them either, was it just a shot in the dark by VS?

People here were saying that Kate was hired to appeal to the Russian market because VS was opening a store there but as far as I know, she didn’t do any promo for them there. I guess VS saw her as a rising hf star and wanted to snatch her up early.

The biggest reason she was dropped was probably BTS stuff. It was said that her then fiancé didn’t want her to shoot underwear and she was focusing on her wedding rather than working for VS. He filed for divorce later.

Could it be possible that Jac’s health issues affected her work with VS?

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

People here were saying that Kate was hired to appeal to the Russian market because VS was opening a store there but as far as I know, she didn’t do any promo for them there. I guess VS saw her as a rising hf star and wanted to snatch her up early.

The biggest reason she was dropped was probably BTS stuff. It was said that her then fiancé didn’t want her to shoot underwear and she was focusing on her wedding rather than working for VS. He filed for divorce later.

Thank you. If true, shame for Kate (and Jac). Hope Jac at least does another show! 

16 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I didn't know Kate and her husband were divorced. Yikes, that was quick.

2 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Thank you. If true, shame for Kate (and Jac). Hope Jac at least does another show! 

It's true for Kate, she even mentioned in interviews that her husband (now ex-husband) did not like it at all. She went kind of MIA during the last stages of her engagement and the two days her marriage lasted. She's been working more ever since she got divorced.

As for Jac, it's never been confirmed that health is the reason why she left VS but it's very likely because not only did she leave VS, she pretty much stopped working for a long time because of her health, she's been recovering slowly and not too long ago she said she still wasn't 100% recovered but she's been working more. So I do think it could have played a big part on her leaving VS, and tbh I love Jac, she's one of my favorite models ever but she doesn't have the personality to be an Angel in this day and age, if this was 2007 I could see a girl like Jac working as an Angel but not right now.

Laís opened up about sexual abuse inside VS. She just told Marie Claire Brasil that David Bellemare tried to kiss her after a shoot in St Barths. She said he was drunk and hugged her strongly than usual and tried to kiss her. She said that she pushed him way and never worked with him anymore. She said she lost a lot of jobs because of it and told the whole story to the VS Team etc and you know the rest. 

^ Thank you! I hope more Angels come forward. Taylor in particular since Bellemere revealed that he has beef with her. It could mean that whatever he did to her was the worse out of all the Angels or that she was the most vocal about reporting him to VS.

Or even that she was the last one he harassed before VS stopped working with him. But the irony of Bellemere accusing the Angel who is the most openly conservative and Trump leaning (Grab them by the pussy!) of being a feminazi who wants to bring all men down is not lost on me.

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

Laís opened up about sexual abuse inside VS. She just told Marie Claire Brasil that David Bellemare tried to kiss her after a shoot in St Barths. She said he was drunk and hugged her strongly than usual and tried to kiss her. She said that she pushed him way and never worked with him anymore. She said she lost a lot of jobs because of it and told the whole story to the VS Team etc and you know the rest. 

Interesting...

So it wasn't Taylor after all?

I feel sorry for Lais.

Did she mention what jobs she lost because of this?