Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

still waiting for VS or Behati to announce them parting ways.. I’m 101% sure Behati will never work with VS again lol. It has been what, coming up on 2.5yrs? If she wanted to be back and working with VS she would have been by now. 

Last thing Bee did for VS was the Swim special in 2016 IIRC so it's been about 2 years and a couple months. She's got the pregnancy excuse going on for her but she does seem to be done with VS and modelling altogether

I wonder why she hates VS now. Catalogue modelling is mind-numbingly boring? Doesn’t wanna put in the effort to get her body in shape? Doesn’t believe in the brand’s message and wants to distance her own image from it? I bet Adam Levine’s money reduces motivation to work but she hasn’t completely left the public eye.

It seems to me that Bee in her first pregnancy thought that she could return normally in her work as a model after giving birth, but as even Adam Levine has said, she wants to start a big family and I feel that this increased to the moment she had her first daughter in her arms. Now she could have made the decision to focus on it and raise her children by putting them as a priority if that makes her walk away from her job at all. The fact that they have us with the doubt about whether she will continue or not in VS or even modeling, can be simple media strategy. It favors VS and Behati in part before they want to disappear from the industry.
This is just my speculation but she could even have her own clothing line or do something related to fashion without further modeling, it could be one of her plans. At least I see her as a guest to walk in VSFS a few times in the next years

I think Behati will still work for other brands and kind of stay in the business, but I feel like she's done with VS and I'm ok with that. Just wish she or VS would announce it so all of the Behati speculation would stop. It's a repeated conversation over and over and over again.

I think they mean the meet the Angels at the bottom of the page not the VSFS angel line-up. There even used to be a page for thatAnd if that's the case, Marisa, Heidi, Rosie, Chanel, Kate, Jac... all were removed far from the VSFS timepoint and a bunch of girls were added in Feb-March (the "new" Angels, Lindsay, Rosie, Chanel, Erin, Candice, Karlie...).

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Meaning, what are they trying to sell.

Panties maybe :) They’ve done shoots with model wearing long sleeve tops and panties before esp. for the colder months. Or they could be selling the sweater itself as part of their lounge or sleepwear collection—-they’ve done that before too :hehe: 

9 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Panties maybe :) They’ve done shoots with model wearing long sleeve tops and panties before esp. for the colder months. Or they could be selling the sweater itself as part of their lounge or sleepwear collection—-they’ve done that before too :hehe: 

Sweaters, for fall?

Frr6qo18 o

Also, lovely model. VS is trying a lot of great girls lately: Yasmin, Danielle H, Nibar, Samile, Vanessa and we also have Barbara Palvin. Seems like they have their shit slightly more together with castings lately, at least for mainline because those Pink models are a choice.

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

Also, lovely model. VS is trying a lot of great girls lately: Yasmin, Danielle H, Nibar, Samile, Vanessa and we also have Barbara Palvin. Seems like they have their shit slightly more together with castings lately, at least for mainline because those Pink models are a choice.

I love that they're actually working with high fashion girls again, as opposed to 2016 - 2017, which was mostly all Angels and random catalog girls. 

Fingers crossed for Luna Bijl to join in on the fun. Or maybe Imaan returns!