Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And looking so hot and gorgeous. Way better than VS’ “new” assortment of basic bishes and skanks who seem like they’d have stanky punanis.

This was one of the more memorable comments:

On 23.5.2018 at 11:22 AM, Poseidon said:

You want those 5 girls to be their only angels? ? 

According to bellazon:

Taylor barely works. When she does, she’s boring.

Josephine, to most people, can’t do anything Well.

Laís is the ultimate queen. Only, no one knows her voice cause, apparently, she doesn’t and can’t speak English.

Jasmine is there. When was the last time anyone talked about her?

Elsa is, apparently, looking so old that she only has one year before she starts shooting the New VS-for-skinny-grannies collection.

Meanwhile, Sara ROCKS. All her shots are good. Bye.

23 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Way better than VS’ “new” assortment of basic bishes and skanks who seem like they’d have stanky punanis.

E193710B-ECB8-47A4-B7E9-EF7C9D2BDEE1.gif

Anyways, Martha’s event is also in LA so they Toronto “Villa” is probably more of a pop up. I doubt we’ll see any Angels there. Elsa said she was leaving for a flight so maybe she’ll do a weekend event? :idk:  Lais, Romee and Jo are out of the country now. 

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

Sounds pretty accurate to me, except Bee getting more $ than Lily, I think they're (or were) getting the same money, especially because Lily was signed as an Angel before Behati.

Also she didn't do anything but have you seen her two faces? :ninja: 

Yeah, I thought to put Bee=Lily but idk, I changed my mind on the last second... I'm also a bit scared of B's fans, they take everything as an offense.:rofl:

Clauds.:ninja:

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Yeah, I thought to put Bee=Lily but idk, I changed my mind on the last second... I'm also a bit scared of B's fans, they take everything as an offense.:rofl:

Clauds.:ninja:

You asked sis, I just went with the truth :rofl: there's some serious Harvey Dent happening there. THAT BEING SAID, I get Josephine's appeal and I think she's a better Angel than say Romee, Martha, Stella and Sara but I wish she could get her shit together with her social media management because it's a mess

35 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Any guesses as to when and where the holiday commercial is going to be shot? And what are the chances that Adriana, Lily and Behati are in it? 

Where? Milk Studios on a plain white background most likely. :ninja: 

They’ve pushed it later and later each year, but I’d say late July/early August would be a good guess going off last year? I think Adriana is still a strong possibility, and while I wouldn’t be surprised if Bee and Lily did end up making an appearance, I also wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. I know every says Bee has commitments left on her contract, but I could really see her just buying it out. Lily hasn’t shot in 8 months, and seems on the way out, so maybe one more commerical and show but I’m not convinced on that either. 

I can also see Candice missing the holiday commercial, since it seems like she’ll be giving birth in June, and she doesn’t seem like she’s going to rush back to work. 

I don’t see Candice doing the commercial either, but I’m sure we’ll see her in the fashion show. 

Regardless, I feel like she shouldn’t be an angel anymore since she hasn’t done anything for the brand for long long looooong months. Same for Lily and Bee.

16 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

I don’t see Candice doing the commercial either, but I’m sure we’ll see her in the fashion show. 

Regardless, I feel like she shouldn’t be an angel anymore since she hasn’t done anything for the brand for long long looooong months. Same for Lily and Bee.

I mean, Candice hasn’t been shooting because she’s visibly pregnant. She did come back between pregnancies, unlike Bee.

However, I can also see Candice choosing to leave soon. She definitely seems to be focusing on building her family at the moment, and I could see her branching out her swimsuit line eventually

17 hours ago, Clauds said:

Sounds pretty accurate to me, except Bee getting more $ than Lily, I think they're (or were) getting the same money, especially because Lily was signed as an Angel before Behati.

Also she didn't do anything but have you seen her two faces? :ninja: 

Behati is Angel since 2009. She was signed before Lily and Candice.

I’m pretty surprised the Angel lineup has still remained the same...VS needs to cut 4-5 girls ASAP (Martha, Stella, Romee, Lily and Behati) all these girls do absolutely nothing for me (except Lily and Bee) and they could be replaced with plastic bags and no one would notice. This is just getting ridiculous as this point. As much as I love Candice, I think with her recent pregnancy it’s very evident that she enjoys motherhood, family and her other projects so I think they should give her a nice farewell in this year’s show and leave it at that, then again they’ll prob do her dirty like they did Ale :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, jennifer said:

To be fair, Clauds is kind of right because Bee wasn't actually an angel, she was PINK spokesperson like Elsa was till she was made an actual angel.

13 hours ago, jennifer said:

She was a Pink spokesperson since 2008, different from being an Angel, as far as we know she didn't get a proper Angel contract until late 2011 when she was replaced by Chanel and Elsa, just like Elsa didn't become an Angel until late 2014/early 2015 even tho she'd been with pink for years. Why do you think Bee didn't get to be in the Christmas/Valentine's Day campaigns until 2012? It was the same for Elsa: Three years of pink, Angel contract. And it's probably going to be the same for Grace Elizabeth who should walk her thrid and last Pink-exclusive show this year and probably be moved up to mainline next year if she stays.

At this point, they need Adriana and Candice to bring in attention for the VS show. At the same time, their presence makes it harder for the newer girls to be household names. 

Best case scenario:

- Adriana stays for two / three more years and actually shoots more

- Candice gets ~ two more shows

- Lily leaves after the next VSFS
- Behati FINALLY announces she's no longer an Angel

- Elsa, Lais, Sara, Jasmine, Josephine, Romee, and Taylor stay

- Martha and Stella terminate their contracts

That would leave Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Lais, Sara, Jasmine, Josephine, Romee, and Taylor (I could do without Romee and Taylor tbh)

If you take out Adriana and Candice, that leaves Elsa, Lais, Sara, Jasmine, and Josephine. Five girls is honestly enough for an Angel line-up. 

16 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

At this point, they need Adriana and Candice to bring in attention for the VS show. At the same time, their presence makes it harder for the newer girls to be household names. 

Best case scenario:

- Adriana stays for two / three more years and actually shoots more

- Candice gets ~ two more shows

- Lily leaves after the next VSFS
- Behati FINALLY announces she's no longer an Angel

- Elsa, Lais, Sara, Jasmine, Josephine, Romee, and Taylor stay

- Martha and Stella terminate their contracts

That would leave Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Lais, Sara, Jasmine, Josephine, Romee, and Taylor (I could do without Romee and Taylor tbh)

If you take out Adriana and Candice, that leaves Elsa, Lais, Sara, Jasmine, and Josephine. Five girls is honestly enough for an Angel line-up. 

Now, realistic:
Adriana stays forever.
Candice stays a little bit less than forever.
Josephine keep being the center of everything.
Taylor just grows more.
Martha and Stella stay.

Behati stays as well for a year or two.
Lily is gone for good.
Elsa, Lais and Jasmine, Sara and Jasmine keep doing theit good work.

Tbh, besides Lily I don't see VS letting anyone go. They seem pretty comfortable with the angels they're pushing onto the spotlgiht but keeping the "big" angels on the sidelines and using them in big things. And, I would say this till the end of the time, if you can't shine while the big ones still there even when all the spotlight is on you, you shouldn't be there. Taylor managed herself to be somehow big with other nine angels by her side+the veterans, why can't the rest of them?