Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I mean, for me, this one is easy. Adriana gets paid more than anyone at VS. Lil mention to Ale here because she used to be paid more than Candice, Lily and Bee. Candice gets paid more than Lily and Bee. Bee gets paid more than Lily. Lily gets paid more than the newest. Elsa and Taylor are paid more than the other newest, one over longevity (Elsa, and obviosly she sign her contract before the others) and the other due popularity (Taylor). I'll say the rest get paid equally. That's just what I think tho, I'm not confirming anything. They all have get more money by VS than I do working in two years, so, whatever.

Anyway, now people don't like Josephine here? What did I miss? Did she kill somebody?:rofl:

Sounds pretty accurate to me, except Bee getting more $ than Lily, I think they're (or were) getting the same money, especially because Lily was signed as an Angel before Behati.

Also she didn't do anything but have you seen her two faces? :ninja: 

15 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Is it true that some angels are leaving?

It's not 100% confirmed but Lily and Adriana were the only Angels who VS did not acknowledge at all during Mother's Day so they coul be done or currently negotiating their contracts. There's obviously especulation that Behati is done as well but god only knows with ther

17 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So Jas' event is also for Villa Victoria, and they set a new one up in Toronto... That's strange... What a waste of money, though.

Honestly, I’m happy with the shift back towards events with the Angels. Maybe it’s a signal of some changes with the company. 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Honestly, I’m happy with the shift back towards events with the Angels. Maybe it’s a signal of some changes with the company. 

Oh, so am I. Good way of getting people to know them more, but they could also try to do it in store, with more fan events, since they're the ones that will be actually buying it.