Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, ticktock said:

Barbara4FB

Oh boy, can't wait to see everyone on twitter/ig demanding she opens the show and gets the FB...  :ninja::ninja:

Edit: 

The Villa Victoria is the official launch of the new t-shirt bra... Which let's be real, we've already seen tons of times...

I feel like they could've cashed in on the whole Royal Wedding excitement with a launch of their bridal collection. Like, start Friday night with a sleepover with the Angels and a few bloggers + fashion editors, give them tiaras and have them wear some of the pieces & watch the wedding with cake and champagne. That would've been cool, in my opinion... 

*The already seen a million times T Shirt Bra. 

47 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I feel like they could've cashed in on the whole Royal Wedding excitement with a launch of their bridal collection. Like, start Friday night with a sleepover with the Angels and a few bloggers + fashion editors, give them tiaras and have them wear some of the pieces & watch the wedding with cake and champagne. That would've been cool, in my opinion... 

*The already seen a million times T Shirt Bra. 

Great idea :D

3 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I’ve been out of the VS loop for quite some time so I’m way behind on the gossip...

WTF Greg Kadel sexual assault?! Can someone send me some links pls need to update myself. 

But YASSSSS BARBARA P WE’VE MISSED YOU

It’s by the Spotlight team that exposed paedophile priests in the Catholic church:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/16/beauty-and-ugly-truth/c7r0WVsF5cib1pLWXJe9dP/story.html

If Sadie gets to walk this year’s fashion show, I’ll blow my shit but we’re getting so close to that point the way she’s being pushed onto us everywhere and even hosting more events than Angels themselves?!? You would think she was an Angel herself and I wouldn’t be surprised if she already has a contract... Idk what’s VS obsession with these bland as hell girl next door models Megan Puleri, Vanessa Moody and now Sadie Newman...just a BIG no, call me a hater but it’s a Snapple fact :actor:

9 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Either way, how is it that Sadie got to be a model? I mean, I've seen tons of models that do not seem attractive to me but ... Sadie looks like any average girl.If you see her for the first time without knowing anything about her work, you would never imagine that she could be a model.

Barbara finally came back to kick a few boring VS asses that use filler. I hope that this time they give you a contract and in some way be a hope for VS lol

Yes to Barbara! It’s a big no to Sadie. How did she end up as a model? 

You want those 5 girls to be their only angels? ? 

According to bellazon:

Taylor barely works. When she does, she’s boring.

Josephine, to most people, can’t do anything Well.

Laís is the ultimate queen. Only, no one knows her voice cause, apparently, she doesn’t and can’t speak English.

Jasmine is there. When was the last time anyone talked about her?

Elsa is, apparently, looking so old that she only has one year before she starts shooting the New VS-for-skinny-grannies collection.

Meanwhile, Sara ROCKS. All her shots are good. Bye.

I am late to the party but I DON'T GIVE A DAAAAAAMN !!! My main bitch is back with VS to save the ship from sinking, a true queen :heart::heart::heart:

I am honestly so thrilled to see the shoot even if I damn know we're going to see 3 pictures of it and that it would be plain white wall... But she better do the VSFS and VS better not do another Vita and make her drop crazy weight to finally don't even cast her :banghead:

17 hours ago, medicenevs said:

So Barbara's contract with L'Oreal is over and now she's back with VS. That's quite interesing, L'Oreal was indeed in the middle.

Nope,  Doutzen has been contracted with L’Oreal for more than a decade. she has been a VS Angel for several years and also worked for L’Oreal at the same time. 

I simply think Barbara was just ready to move on.. and luckily for her brands like VS and possibly Armani Beauty (which is also owned by L’Oreal though) are ready to take her in... 

Monica Cima shooting with Jas and Lais today. 

I'm wondering who is doing the Villa event today. Elsa, Martha, Stella and Taylor are the available girls? Romee is back home, Jo is in NYC, and Jas and Lais are shooting. 

EDIT: Stella is doing a Model Co event today so I'm guessing she's out.