Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't love Sadie but she's far from the worst. However, I don't appreciate the fact that she's doing more press than the actual Angels :rofl: Also, maybe everyone is in the same set but different times? I can't see missing a commercial for a catalog shoot, either way the make up on the Angels looks great today 

7 minutes ago, Warhol said:

And Sara, just perfect

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

a line up without Sara is not a good one :Amelie_wft:

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I would add Sara and maybe Romee to balance it out. More often than not, I forget about Stella and Martha being Angels...

6216D14F-2C51-4584-A0D8-C4685F566989.gif

Jk, I don’t mind Sara but I think 5 girls would be perfect, and that group there looks great together. 

So happy about Barbara! And now I believe even more that she was the model sexually assaulted by Greg Kadel. Everything seems to match, especially since they're now back to working with her after he was exposed.

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Jk, I don’t mind Sara but I think 5 girls would be perfect, and that group there looks great together. 

M0veraie o

We're good with these five, Sara would add nothin to this line up in terms of diversity, which is why I also wouldn't add Stella or Romee as much as I like them. If anything I'd throw Ming in there because she's flawless and we need her and we'd have a solid six

14 minutes ago, Clauds said:

M0veraie o

We're good with these five, Sara would add nothin to this line up in terms of diversity, which is why I also wouldn't add Stella or Romee as much as I like them. If anything I'd throw Ming in there because she's flawless and we need her and we'd have a solid six

I think it's a coincidence tho, she did VS work until 2013 when she had been already with L'Oreal for a while. But Barbara kind of stopped doing risqué/sexys photoshoots for quite some time and didn't start again until not too long ago and she said she wasn't even attending castings for VS. But this year she did AP and now she's with VS again so I think it was mostly, a personal decision on her side.

Her body is looking amazing and I'm so happy she's back! Hopefully they'll get their shit together and sign her this time after they drop one of the 1,000 Angels they have

When did her L’Oréal contract end? Is there confirmation of this? I’m kind of surprised if true because Barbara has been one of their main faces for 5 years

- I just saw she was tagging Armani Beauty when she was in Cannes... interesting. I’m sure she’ll snap up another beauty contract soon. 

34 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Her body is looking amazing and I'm so happy she's back! Hopefully they'll get their shit together and sign her this time after they drop one of the 1,000 Angels they have

^ THIS!

I'm glad to see she is finally coming back! :chicken: I just hope they don't use her sparingly and she actually gets some nice product lines to sport! :chicken:

Either way, how is it that Sadie got to be a model? I mean, I've seen tons of models that do not seem attractive to me but ... Sadie looks like any average girl.If you see her for the first time without knowing anything about her work, you would never imagine that she could be a model.

Barbara finally came back to kick a few boring VS asses that use filler. I hope that this time they give you a contract and in some way be a hope for VS lol