Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Sadie is SO BAD at modelling she needs to GO. Barbara has happily replace Josephine 

I pray to GOD Barbara will replace JoJo :rolleyes: that’ll be a huge improvement for VS...also VS needs to stop pushing Sadie on to the masses, it’s not working and she’s not attractive 

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I pray to GOD Barbara will replace JoJo :rolleyes: that’ll be a huge improvement for VS...also VS needs to stop pushing Sadie on to the masses, it’s not working and she’s not attractive 

Yes Barbara was really popular it’s good vs thought about this I’m serious they tried to push jo too much it’s time for Barbara to take the spotlight back and Sadie can go elsewhere 

3 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yes Barbara was really popular it’s good vs thought about this I’m serious they tried to push jo too much it’s time for Barbara to take the spotlight back and Sadie can go elsewhere 

Seriously, these exist for a reason ->  . , ; : 

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Sadie is going to have more events under her belt than some of the signed Angels at this rate. :ninja: 

DE99E000-AA68-48A0-BE4C-5580B77E2606.gif

All this pushing her is becoming far more annoying than any other moves they've made recently. At least the current Angels had more experience under their belts, yet Sadie is basically an unknown, her saving grace is being friends with Sara.

I would take Megan Puleri over Sadie, so that should say something. :rofl: Sadie is just so unappealing to me. There are Angels like Jo or Romee that I could do without, but I still understand their appeal on some level. With Sadie I’m just like....uh guhbye. 

Elsa is shooting today as well, with Lais, Jo, Jas and Taylor. Anyone know if Barbara is on that set as well? 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I would take Megan Puleri over Sadie, so that should say something. :rofl: Sadie is just so unappealing to me. There are Angels like Jo or Romee that I could do without, but I still understand their appeal on some level. With Sadie I’m just like....uh guhbye. 

Elsa is shooting today as well, with Lais, Jo, Jas and Taylor. Anyone know if Barbara is on that set as well? 

Different set, if I'm not mistaken... 

At least Ro & Jo are sexier than Sadie... She, much like Vanesaa, bores me...

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Different set, if I'm not mistaken... 

At least Ro & Jo are sexier than Sadie... She, much like Vanesaa, bores me...

I’m surprised Ed is on that set then, rather than the one with main Angels. Jerome is there, so I am assuming they’re shooting a commercial. 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Agreed...hell, I’d even take Kendull, Bella or Gigi over Sadie, at least I can see their appeal, Sadie is annoying to look at and her look is so uneasy, like she doesn’t fit VS, doesn’t fit HF and doesn’t fit commercial, girl needs to just go back where she came from :rolleyes: