Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

40 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Elsa was shooting too, and fiiiinally, a red lip and smokey eyes as well as sexy hair.  Wish JoJa would stop shooting VSX and go back to doing more lingerie. 

I don’t think she was shooting VS. That’s the team she’s worked with on beauty editorials and stuff. 

Someone posted about an event happening in LA (I think). I’m guessing this is related? They’re teasing it on IG right now. 

8DC09896-B167-4E0D-85FF-AD8BC17927DD.png E61D8F5A-1A4A-4C63-9D35-7E3192D8E5EF.png

Edit: Looked into a little more. Looks like it was an event for mostly MUA as a way to pimp out their beauty line. 

Edit: A second edit- Sara left her shoot for a flight. Maybe to LA for a press event for the same Villa Victoria thing?

That open blazer thing is strange. :blink: She was doing well until she actually had to talk about the VS products and then she really fell apart. Fumbling over the words aside, she didn’t really seem knowledgeable about the actual products. 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ I’m guessing you’re basing that off Deanna’s stories? The clothing racks don’t really seem like VS, but maybe? :idk: 

Taylor and Jas are shooting again today. 

Yeah, it seemed the same studio sara and Yasmin were yesterday 

Babs back with VS  i cant! :heart:  

:and she was definitely shooting based on the clothing she wearing . omg finally they did  know her angels are not working well to bring back my iconic bitch . best news ! exception of Sara tho who is looking amazing lately .