Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I always thought Bee was a year younger than Candice but apparently that is some Mandela Effect thing because Bee is turning 30 today.

He also said on the Ellen Show that she's turning 30, but everywhere says 29. 

On 5/15/2018 at 4:02 PM, *Luna* said:

PINK is geared towards younger girls so I don’t get the problem here. If they had 50 year old women model PINK you’d be complaining they’re too old so... Also, what’s not normal about someone skinny? You don’t usually  see these girls they have for PINK in modeling a lot for sure, but newsflash, some girls really are skinny yet perfectly healthy. 

Lol which is why I said “normal”? PINK usually goes for the ultra thin almost bones loom that doesn’t necessarily looks natural and fits high-fashion more so. Also, my comment about those plain janes looking like high-schoolers have nothing to do with their age...they just look basic and boring as fuck, nothing model worthy about them as if someone just asked a bunch of random girls at a mall “hey! wanna model for VS?” No one said skinny girls weren’t healthy either so...:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m so confused as to how she’s the same age as Candice but is turning 30 tomorrow yet Candice is a year older than her? :confused:

Turns out that Bee is older than Candice for months. Bee turned 30 yesterday and Candice turn 30 in October.